Biden about to leave the race

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009

Biden Told Ally That He Is Weighing Whether to Continue in the Race​

The president’s conversation is the first indication that he is seriously considering whether he can recover after a devastating performance on the debate stage in Atlanta on Thursday.

NY Times 07/03/20224

The president’s conversation is the first indication that he is seriously considering whether he can recover after a devastating performance on the debate stage in Atlanta on Thursday.

NY Times 07/03/20224
Now that the supreme court gave some immunity to presidents in office, Joe Bribem can now step down and not have plenty of Red State AG's ready to indict Joe on aiding and abetting the murder of US women and children by illegals. But the civil lawsuits can still be made, and Joe who has millions of dollars, from China and Ukraine, might end up pennyless.

Now that the supreme court gave some immunity to presidents in office, Joe Bribem can now step down and not have plenty of Red State AG's ready to indict Joe on aiding and abetting the murder of US women and children by illegals. But the civil lawsuits can still be made, and Joe who has millions of dollars, from China and Ukraine, might end up pennyless.
he still has to answer for what he did before he became potus on his influence peddling with hunter in ukraine and china and his documents problem,,

NY Times 07/03/20224
1720021288780.png

". . . The president, who the ally emphasized is still deeply in the fight for re-election, understands that his next few appearances heading into the holiday weekend — including an interview scheduled for Friday with George Stephanopoulos of ABC News and campaign stops in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — must go well.

“He knows if he has two more events like that, we’re in a different place” by the end of the weekend, said the ally, referring to Mr. Biden’s halting and unfocused performance in the debate. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive situation.

Andrew Bates, a White House spokesman, said the claim was “absolutely false” and that the White House had not been given enough time to respond.

The conversation is the first indication to become public that the president is seriously considering whether he can recover after a devastating performance on the debate stage in Atlanta on Thursday. Concerns are mounting about his viability as a candidate and whether he could serve as president for another four years.
A top adviser to Mr. Biden, who also spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the situation, said the president was “well aware of the political challenge he faces.”

The idea of president Newsom and vice president Whitmer scares me more than the current idiot.

They is are two of the most Stalinist politicians out there and are wholeheartedly behind the great reset instead of just being a dupe for the world economic forum.

The idea of president Newsom and vice president Whitmer scares me more than the current idiot.

They is are two of the most Stalinist politicians out there and are wholeheartedly behind the great reset instead of just being a dupe for the world economic forum.
There is no way they will replace Harris. She is it.

Obama has an outsized influence over the party, and that was his idea.

Ain't no way the donors will support anything else.

Do you even read or watch any progressive media?

:dunno:
Obama doesn't control the Democratic party like Trump cpntros the Republican party.

Every time I see the vegetable leave Marine 1, it pisses me off. I have never seen this useless bastard return a salute.
Trump is the vegetable and yu apoarenty haven't seen Biden leave Marine 1. Plus you right wing nut make big things out of gestures. That is stupid.

Obama doesn't control the Democratic party like Trump cpntros the Republican party.
I never wrote that.

I only implied, that he has an outsized influence, just as the Clinton's once used to have.

Unless Obama is O.K. with her being replaced? It isn't going to happen. That is all there is to that.

. .. and I don't believe he is.

Forum List

Back