Biden admin suing to force mask mandates for “public health”, so why not outlaw obesity? Sugar? Cake?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is all about visual displays of POWER AND CONTROL by the Biden admin.

Show US that masks stop COVID.

Obesity kills like 300,000 people per year in the US. What is Biden doing about that?

IT IS ALL BULLSHIT. MASKS DO NOT DO SHIT, AND ONE CAN STILL WEAR A FUCKING MASK IF THEY WANT TO.

Obesity kills like 300,000 people per year in the US. What is Biden doing about that?

IT IS ALL BULLSHIT. MASKS DO NOT DO SHIT, AND ONE CAN STILL WEAR A FUCKING MASK IF THEY WANT TO.
New and improved Joe Biden:

Twice as dumb as Hitler, now with 25% more Satan.

Stop giving them more ideas, dammit.

Some will wear them until they die. Its their swastika.

Personally the only place I am going to wear them now is on buses. In NYC you walk past the bus operator to get on the bus, and I don't want to put the poor driver in the gatekeeper role.

On the subway? No one checks anymore, and even the cops just keep their masks around their necks.

"NOT THE CAKE"!!!
"NOT THE CAKE, YOU DAMNED DIRTY APES"!!!!

speedball-planet-apes.gif

Personally the only place I am going to wear them now is on buses. In NYC you walk past the bus operator to get on the bus, and I don't want to put the poor driver in the gatekeeper role.

On the subway? No one checks anymore, and even the cops just keep their masks around their necks.

I live in Florida. I cant recall the last time I had to wear a mask.

Wait, yes I do….at the Dr Office. I had a physical like 2 months ago and I was made to wear a mask. They supplied it.

I live in Florida. I cant recall the last time I had to wear a mask.

Wait, yes I do….at the Dr Office. I had a physical like 2 months ago and I was made to wear a mask. They supplied it.

I'm ok with that, as long as either they are clear up front about it, or give you a free one.

Some will wear them until they die. Its their swastika.

This is just as bad. I do not support any mandates at this time but I also feel people should be free to do as they wish (wear or not wear a mask) without being ridiculed.

A guy across the street from me has Leukemia. He never goes anywhere without his mask and I'm not about to condemn him with some stupid Nazi rhetoric for it.

You have no idea why a person believes in wearing their mask and it's really none of your business.

I wonder how many Democrats will keep wearing their virtue masks: Until their Dear Leader tells them not to?
I think the masks have become a fashion statement for a lot of people. Also, there is less need for shaving for men and makeup for women if wearing a mask.

Biden admin suing to force mask mandates for “public health”, so why not outlaw obesity? Sugar? Cake?​

This is the point I was making in another thread a couple of days ago. Heart disease and cancer kill twice as many people on average each year than COVID. Does that not constitute an emergency? Does that not mean the CDC as the authority to completely ban tobacco or trans fats or any of the other harmful additives that go into our food, etc?

OBEY or you will be Dem PUNISHED!!

THEN there's the border and Biden's decision to let millions of potentially infected illegals flood across the border with no mask or testing. It's like Dems want to appear to be blithering idiots.

Forum List

Back