Biden admin suing to force mask mandates for “public health”, so why not outlaw obesity? Sugar? Cake?

Outlaw obesity? The fuck?

Do you people even think before you create topics and start typing such dumbass thoughts?

Not every little thought that pops into your peanut-brain needs to be created into a topic.

This is all about visual displays of POWER AND CONTROL by the Biden admin.

Show US that masks stop COVID.

Obesity kills like 300,000 people per year in the US. What is Biden doing about that?

IT IS ALL BULLSHIT. MASKS DO NOT DO SHIT, AND ONE CAN STILL WEAR A FUCKING MASK IF THEY WANT TO.
One should never ever get between the Right and their junk food. That's like taunting a hippo in the wild.

I think the masks have become a fashion statement for a lot of people. Also, there is less need for shaving for men and makeup for women if wearing a mask.

Agreed. A few times I left the house in a hurry and looked in the mirror and realized I didn't shave my nose hair. I just said F-it. Who's going to see me?

I live in central Florida and life here, without mask mandates is as normal as you can get. Thank you, governor Desantis.

I only give Disney money when cool bands play HOB. I went to visit an out of state friend who was staying at one of the Disney properties and Disney wanted $30 parking for me to have a drink with my buddy in hotel bar for an hour.

Obesity kills like 300,000 people per year in the US. What is Biden doing about that?

IT IS ALL BULLSHIT. MASKS DO NOT DO SHIT, AND ONE CAN STILL WEAR A FUCKING MASK IF THEY WANT TO.

The problem for them is they can't do anything about obesity. However if they'd ever get government healthcare, they would have that kind of power. In fact they'd have the power to tell us what we could eat, what we could smoke, what kind of exercise or hobbies we are allowed to participate in. Don't say it couldn't happen here.

The problem for them is they can't do anything about obesity. However if they'd ever get government healthcare, they would have that kind of power. In fact they'd have the power to tell us what we could eat, what we could smoke, what kind of exercise or hobbies we are allowed to participate in. Don't say it couldn't happen here.

If we go digital currency, I could see the cult not allowing fat fucks to buy doughnuts.

Outlaw obesity? The fuck?

Do you people even think before you create topics and start typing such dumbass thoughts?

Not every little thought that pops into your peanut-brain needs to be created into a topic.
Hey Bozo, the end result of covid is an early death which is also the result you will get from being overweight. In the public interest, if you can mandate the masking of the population it is not a far stretch to outlaw the items that cause excess pounds. Both mandates would save lives.

Don't give them any ideas.

Didn't NY already try this with sugar?

Don't give them any ideas.

Didn't NY already try this with sugar?
I believe they did when trying to mandate how big a bottle of soda you could buy. Fortunately, the country and New York City are still strong enough to shove that idea up their dark place. The problem is that the Liberals continue to come up with this BS, and mindlessly support that kind of lunacy. How long can we hold them off?

Hey Bozo, the end result of covid is an early death which is also the result you will get from being overweight. In the public interest, if you can mandate the masking of the population it is not a far stretch to outlaw the items that cause excess pounds. Both mandates would save lives.
You can’t outlaw obesity. That’s not a real thing that exists. Quit being stupid

I can't believe the regime is so stupid, they took the bait on this one. This completely pulls off the mask (pun intended) on the regime's fascism.

That idiot judge was ruled unqualified to sit on the federal bench & should be relegated to deciding cases in Traffic Court.

But who's surprised considering Dotard Trump nominated her.

THEN there's the border and Biden's decision to let millions of potentially infected illegals flood across the border with no mask or testing. It's like Dems want to appear to be blithering idiots.
But, but I thought masks were useless!

The more misinformed and frightened Americans are tge more Democrats will prevail. That can’t afford thinking, independent Americans who understand statistics and know how to take care of themselves
Not even 70,000 dead after two years. That averages 100 per day or less than 2 per day per state. Liberals rely on You not being able to do that math nor get information for it.

That idiot judge was ruled unqualified to sit on the federal bench & should be relegated to deciding cases in Traffic Court.

But who's surprised considering Dotard Trump nominated her.
If so ruled then why still so there?

Forum List

Back