Biden admin, your ceiling fan driving climate change

What in the world are they talking about? How large is a large diameter ceiling fan?
Over 12' diameter.
edit: 8' to 24'
But going after ceiling fans is barking up the wrong tree.

And then after reading the article, it seems like it's not true at all for residential ceiling fans.

And hugely energy efficient!

Last edited:
If the Democrats are so dumb we should probably feel really bad about the amount of control they've managed to take.

I wouldn't refer to the ones running the show as being dumb, they know exactly what they're doing, as you stated above they control everything . It's the people that support them and then repeat like little parrots everything they're told, and slurp up all the lies, i.e. the democrat voters.

Over 12' diameter.
edit: 8' to 24'
But going after ceiling fans is barking up the wrong tree.

And then after reading the article, it seems like it's not true at all for residential ceiling fans.

And hugely energy efficient!
8 feet to 24 feet? You want me to give a damn about somebody's recommendation on energy efficiency of 8 foot to 24 foot diameter ceiling fans or what some government study says? OH MY GOD, THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE AWAY MY CEILING FANS? What utter horse sht, you want me to worry about. You are like really bored, aren't you. :auiqs.jpg:

8 feet to 24 feet? You want me to give a damn about somebody's recommendation on energy efficiency of 8 foot to 24 foot diameter ceiling fans or what some government study says? OH MY GOD, THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE AWAY MY CEILING FANS? What utter horse sht, you want me to worry about.
All ceiling fans are energy efficient solutions to the AGW issue.
You are like really bored, aren't you. :auiqs.jpg:
That's not like you to go on the attack.
You weren't aware of large ceiling fans and I only informed you of them.
I don't think either of us doesn't understand their efficiency.

Frankly while living in Darwin ceiling fans were fantastic on hot humid nights. The air flow evaporated the sweat and with the walls louvered sleeping was most comfortable...especially with a tropical rain event outside. Sigh; I miss those days. Forty years ago now.

1692987796154.png

Very fond of "back then".

Greg

All ceiling fans are energy efficient solutions to the AGW issue.

That's not like you to go on the attack.
You weren't aware of large ceiling fans and I only informed you of them.
I don't think either of us doesn't understand their efficiency.
You think you can effect AGW with ceiling fans? Where you gonna mount'm, and how big are those boys gonna be?:auiqs.jpg:

No matter how bat shit crazy those Environmental Wacko turkeys are in the Potatohead Administration they will always outdo themselves with stupidity.

Biden administration proposes crackdown on ceiling fans

FOX Business' Hillary Vaughn provides details on the Department of Energy's proposal to make ceiling fans more energy efficient and the potential impact on businesses.

Well, when you won't do anything useful to increase reliable, CO2 free power,
because nuclear is worse than frying the planet in 100 years, you have to pick the low-hanging, incredibly expensive, useless fruit that won't make even a tiny difference.

BIDENOMICS!!!

These are the dumb mother fuckers that can't find 1300 missing children in Maui?

Follow the money.... how does the stuttering shit clown and his cronies profit from this.... hmm, shorting the ceiling fan stocks? Guaranteed, there's an angle. They don't actually care about ANYTHING but money and power.

newsom-meme-1536x889.jpg

You think you can effect AGW with ceiling fans? Where you gonna mount'm, and how big are those boys gonna be?:auiqs.jpg:

Hawhaw! That's funny but I slowed down so you could catch the car.
Low energy solutions such as ceiling fans can have a positive effect on energy consumption issues. My local rec center has two 12-15 footers mounted over the swimming pool and they're cooling the place for something like a kilowatt each. Compare that with air conditioning units.

Frankly while living in Darwin ceiling fans were fantastic on hot humid nights. The air flow evaporated the sweat and with the walls louvered sleeping was most comfortable...especially with a tropical rain event outside. Sigh; I miss those days. Forty years ago now.

View attachment 819785

Very fond of "back then".

Greg

Forum List

Back