Biden admin, your ceiling fan driving climate change

Have you noticed how many OP's are on this?

Everyone by a RWinger. Now you.

Ceiling fans have less to do with climate change than Joe Biden's gas guzzling Corvette he's so proud of. When is is going to get rid of it?

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
So your'e saying its fake? the Department of Energy doesnt have plans to regulate electrical appliances in peoples' kitchens?

There are already government safety regulations on all of these things. The issue often becomes wether or not over regulation has harmful effects... do you feel that not simply remaining quiet and rolling over for every single thing the government wants to oppose..is the same thing as going bat shit crazy?

You go bat shit crazy over every little thing. I pick my battles, and I don't let people wind me up for stupid shit like ceiling fans.

Where I live, the government made a SECRET deal to sell the "Green Belt", which provides food and drinking water for the 10 million people living in the Greater Toronto Area. The people who drink water and eat food in and around Toronto are pissed. When the deal was exposed, Ford fired no one, and then said that he "didn't personally profit from the deal". Leftists are prepared to go to the wall for this one.

You declared war over light bulbs. What did that get you, exactly???? Other than pissed off??? That's the part you don't get. The goal of right wing media isn't to do anything. The goal of right wing media is to lie to you about what these changes mean, in order to keep you perpetually pissed off at Democrats and every little thing they do.

The Department of Energy has been regulating these appliances since they first appeared on the market and nobody said a word before now. Every single one of them already bears numberous stickers noting compliance with various regulations.

There is nothing unique or original about changes to the codes. What I am questioning is the idea that this is Democratic overreach/tryanny, or any of the other bullshit being claimed by FOX News, who as I pointed out, has already paid out $800 million dollars just this year for lying to the American people.

Target has been selling Rainbow Merchandise for Pride Month for the past 10 years and you didn't bat an eyelash, but this year right wing media lies to you about "groomers" and now you're boycotting Target for selling rainbows to children.

Keeping you angry at Democrats is the only reason for all of these bullshit "wars". Those of us in the rest of the world watch right wing media lead you around by the nose and just shake our heads.

You go bat shit crazy over every little thing. I pick my battles, and I don't let people wind me up for stupid shit like ceiling fans.

Where I live, the government made a SECRET deal to sell the "Green Belt", which provides food and drinking water for the 10 million people living in the Greater Toronto Area. The people who drink water and eat food in and around Toronto are pissed. When the deal was exposed, Ford fired no one, and then said that he "didn't personally profit from the deal". Leftists are prepared to go to the wall for this one.

You declared war over light bulbs. What did that get you, exactly???? Other than pissed off??? That's the part you don't get. The goal of right wing media isn't to do anything. The goal of right wing media is to lie to you about what these changes mean, in order to keep you perpetually pissed off at Democrats and every little thing they do.

The Department of Energy has been regulating these appliances since they first appeared on the market and nobody said a word before now. Every single one of them already bears numberous stickers noting compliance with various regulations.

There is nothing unique or original about changes to the codes. What I am questioning is the idea that this is Democratic overreach/tryanny, or any of the other bullshit being claimed by FOX News, who as I pointed out, has already paid out $800 million dollars just this year for lying to the American people.

Target has been selling Rainbow Merchandise for Pride Month for the past 10 years and you didn't bat an eyelash, but this year right wing media lies to you about "groomers" and now you're boycotting Target for selling rainbows to children.

Keeping you angry at Democrats is the only reason for all of these bullshit "wars". Those of us in the rest of the world watch right wing media lead you around by the nose and just shake our heads.

Every word of this is a lie.

The leftist sewage wants us sitting in a hot, government owned apartment eating grass and drinking water....Living month to month waiting on our gubmint hand-out checks so we can afford to buy some more USDA approved grass and water.
These green agendas are going to kill people and/or cause a huge increase in hospital admissions and the cost of medical care will rise higher just on that let alone the regular increases.

These are the dumb mother fuckers that can't find 1300 missing children in Maui?

Follow the money.... how does the stuttering shit clown and his cronies profit from this.... hmm, shorting the ceiling fan stocks? Guaranteed, there's an angle. They don't actually care about ANYTHING but money and power.

View attachment 819802
1300 children missing? Check the Clinton foundation or Epstein Island

Forum List

Back