Biden admin, your ceiling fan driving climate change

What makes you believe (believe, never in this case think) Climate Change isn't part of some of the people?

Maybe you should stop who ever told you when the Republican Party believes (not tell you thinks) that they want power not saving the earth? 23 years ago the same people made fun of climate change. How about the heat this summer, and tornados, hurricanes are lots of fun.
What makes me believe climate change isn't part of some people?

Lolwhut! Then it would be people change not climate change, idiot

Every word of this is a lie.

Then refute the facts I've posted. Don't just sit there and call me a liar because that;'s really fucking weak sauce.

From the link below. I've bolded the important part:

"Target ticked off the forces of intolerance with its annual Pride Month display of merchandise, although it’s been putting up rainbows at the end of May for more than a decade."

From the BBC:

And just for good measure, Doug Ford:

In the end, the proletariat will have just what is doled out to them while the elites live the golden life opulence. The hate they must have for most of the people in the world is extreme delirious primal potential for mass exterminations. You see how they travel, ear, drink and party whenever there is a meeting involving them. Who the hell ordained these people as defenders of the human realm? Unfortunately, they have enough followers, and it is growing.

You go bat shit crazy over every little thing. I pick my battles, and I don't let people wind me up for stupid shit like ceiling fans.

Where I live, the government made a SECRET deal to sell the "Green Belt", which provides food and drinking water for the 10 million people living in the Greater Toronto Area. The people who drink water and eat food in and around Toronto are pissed. When the deal was exposed, Ford fired no one, and then said that he "didn't personally profit from the deal". Leftists are prepared to go to the wall for this one.

You declared war over light bulbs. What did that get you, exactly???? Other than pissed off??? That's the part you don't get. The goal of right wing media isn't to do anything. The goal of right wing media is to lie to you about what these changes mean, in order to keep you perpetually pissed off at Democrats and every little thing they do.

The Department of Energy has been regulating these appliances since they first appeared on the market and nobody said a word before now. Every single one of them already bears numberous stickers noting compliance with various regulations.

There is nothing unique or original about changes to the codes. What I am questioning is the idea that this is Democratic overreach/tryanny, or any of the other bullshit being claimed by FOX News, who as I pointed out, has already paid out $800 million dollars just this year for lying to the American people.

Target has been selling Rainbow Merchandise for Pride Month for the past 10 years and you didn't bat an eyelash, but this year right wing media lies to you about "groomers" and now you're boycotting Target for selling rainbows to children.

Keeping you angry at Democrats is the only reason for all of these bullshit "wars". Those of us in the rest of the world watch right wing media lead you around by the nose and just shake our heads.

The land sale would clear the way for 50,000 homes, is adjacent to an already developed area and land elsewhere will be added to the greenbelt. So what?

Not sure about the 'light bulb war' but, ongoing research and development has produced LED bulbs that use less electricity but are more expensive. One can still buy incandescent bulbs if they want. No one is buying LEDs to 'save the planet.'

Target lost a lot of $$ pushing rainbow crap. No one wants to buy that shit anyway. You don't watch 'right wing media' because there is none. FOX, for instance, is center left and going more left.

You go bat shit crazy over every little thing. I pick my battles, and I don't let people wind me up for stupid shit like ceiling fans.

Where I live, the government made a SECRET deal to sell the "Green Belt", which provides food and drinking water for the 10 million people living in the Greater Toronto Area. The people who drink water and eat food in and around Toronto are pissed. When the deal was exposed, Ford fired no one, and then said that he "didn't personally profit from the deal". Leftists are prepared to go to the wall for this one.

You declared war over light bulbs. What did that get you, exactly???? Other than pissed off??? That's the part you don't get. The goal of right wing media isn't to do anything. The goal of right wing media is to lie to you about what these changes mean, in order to keep you perpetually pissed off at Democrats and every little thing they do.

The Department of Energy has been regulating these appliances since they first appeared on the market and nobody said a word before now. Every single one of them already bears numberous stickers noting compliance with various regulations.

There is nothing unique or original about changes to the codes. What I am questioning is the idea that this is Democratic overreach/tryanny, or any of the other bullshit being claimed by FOX News, who as I pointed out, has already paid out $800 million dollars just this year for lying to the American people.

Target has been selling Rainbow Merchandise for Pride Month for the past 10 years and you didn't bat an eyelash, but this year right wing media lies to you about "groomers" and now you're boycotting Target for selling rainbows to children.

Keeping you angry at Democrats is the only reason for all of these bullshit "wars". Those of us in the rest of the world watch right wing media lead you around by the nose and just shake our heads.

Maybe ? you should be more concerned about regulations In Toronto then, instead of here in the U.S.
And heres a novel idea..how about the Department of Energy pick its own battles better? dont they have anything better to do than worry about ceiling fans?

even at a time when people here in the U.S. are struggling ..the cost of everything is going up... you have these people in government who dont think about what they can do to give people a break. They are hardwired into believing their sole purpose in life is to go out and find a regulation to pass, even if its not very necessary.

What you do not understand obviously as a Canadian is that if citizens never push back against their government's plans , then those elected OR non elected officials will be much to comfortable in doing things without question. What starts with small things on a regular basis ends up being larger things later... somewhat like the analogy of a frog in a pan of boiling water.

Maybe ? you should be more concerned about regulations In Toronto then, instead of here in the U.S.
And heres a novel idea..how about the Department of Energy pick its own battles better? dont they have anything better to do than worry about ceiling fans?

even at a time when people here in the U.S. are struggling ..the cost of everything is going up... you have these people in government who dont think about what they can do to give people a break. They are hardwired into believing their sole purpose in life is to go out and find a regulation to pass, even if its not very necessary.

What you do not understand obviously as a Canadian is that if citizens never push back against their government's plans , then those elected OR non elected officials will be much to comfortable in doing things without question. What starts with small things on a regular basis ends up being larger things later... somewhat like the analogy of a frog in a pan of boiling water.

Bureaucracy has become a DC swamp monster in the U.S. Trump has spoken against it and that's the real reason they are going after him. He's a threat to their pork funding and China money connections.

The Department of Energy is proposing a rule

When is Congress going to crack down on alphabet agencies making "rules?" They are not legislative bodies and are only there to carry out the energy policy enacted by the Congress, not to make it up at their whim.

Worse, the new fans would only save a person about 1 dollar a year by their own estimate while adding 90 million to the industry cost, which would be passed on to the consumer by a price increase far exceeding the meager savings in electricity.

When is Congress going to crack down on alphabet agencies making "rules?" They are not legislative bodies and are onluy there to carry out the energy policy enacted by the Congress, not to make it up at their whim.

Worse, the new fans would only save a person about 1 dollar a year by their own estimate while adding 90 million to the industry cost, which would be passed on to the consumer by a price increase far exceeding the meager savings in electricity.
Congress is on the take from lobbyists and 'special interests' including anything 'green.' China is now a big player in the green movement because they use slave labor to make the shit while building coal fired plants to provide energy for their 'green' manufacturing. It's a scam.

mandated design changes will likely put small manufacturers out of business. Hmmm damn, once again government wanting to tell business ..how to do business... making things more expensive for the consumer.. then giving the larger share to BIG businesses while hurting the little guy.... all in the name of helping people..
The demafacist want to put small business out of business

The demafacist want to put small business out of business
Yes and they want large conglomerates to own residential housing. You......Well.....You're now a renter not an owner. Also they want you to live in little cubicles in cities and drive little electric boxes with wheels. Pretty soon, driving yourself will be verboten too.

When is Congress going to crack down on alphabet agencies making "rules?" They are not legislative bodies and are only there to carry out the energy policy enacted by the Congress, not to make it up at their whim.

Also, I believe when companies are forced to increase their costs by making design changes , there is a chance they may cut corners somewhere else, maybe even bypass a Local or American vendor for a cheaper foreign source.

Then refute the facts I've posted. Don't just sit there and call me a liar because that;'s really fucking weak sauce.

From the link below. I've bolded the important part:

"Target ticked off the forces of intolerance with its annual Pride Month display of merchandise, although it’s been putting up rainbows at the end of May for more than a decade."

From the BBC:

And just for good measure, Doug Ford:

That's not the topic. FOCUS!

Air Conditioners, light bulbs, gas stoves. What else do they want to take from us? No AC and now ceiling fans guess we'll all sweat to death in summer to ease the carbon footprints. Thats what the left really wants, they are a death cult!

Let those scum try to come after THESE fans…

232587568_6130748500270330_2862495714655764604_n.jpg
229753848_6144269568918223_4824671855082825877_n.jpg
237135188_6171541199524393_4263149866411841969_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back