Biden Administration Can’t Find 20 Million Doses Of COVID Vaccine

So why did Rump's administration allow those vaccines to go out into the wild untracked --- leaving their mess for the next guy to clean up?
It is not the WH job to track the vaccine after the vaccines are in the state's hands.

They took those doses to give to China or some other country. They’re just setting up to claim Trump lost them.

Trump didn't lose them. He refused to buy them. Then he left it up to the states to distribute them.

Another failure, in the total failure of the Trump legacy.

Maybe he'll tell federal prosecutors why he did it when he makes a plea deal after his arrest.
You clowns said he would never get a vaccine to market by the end of the year.

Hence, you are a joke with zero credibility.

He didn't get anything to market. And 97% of the country can testify to that fact.
38.000,000 doses made it to market by the day he left office, you lying sack of shit.

They took those doses to give to China or some other country. They’re just setting up to claim Trump lost them.

Trump didn't lose them. He refused to buy them. Then he left it up to the states to distribute them.

Another failure, in the total failure of the Trump legacy.

Maybe he'll tell federal prosecutors why he did it when he makes a plea deal after his arrest.
You clowns said he would never get a vaccine to market by the end of the year.

Hence, you are a joke with zero credibility.

He didn't get anything to market. And 97% of the country can testify to that fact.

Ahhh, it was the State's job to get it to market, and California as expected is about 49th on the efficiency list.

Killing Americans, it what the Left do.

Lemme guess, they were shipped to New York.
No love for CAL ;). You are right. I guess most of them are shipped to blue states. I am not saying vaccines are missing or blue states are mismanagement. Just that, WH was smart to let blue states do their own things.

Lemme guess, they were shipped to New York.
No love for CAL ;). You are right. I guess most of them are shipped to blue states. I am not saying vaccines are missing or blue states are mismanagement. Just that, WH was smart to let blue states do their own things.

Being in CA and seeing what's going on, or not going on, it's a tough one to feel its not mismanagement.

...It is not the WH job to track the vaccine after the vaccines are in the state's hands.
Then does that apply to Joe Biden as well?

Wasn't Joe taking over the whole show? He said he was.
By our colleague's post... logic dictates... if Rump wasn't responsible for tracking, then neither was Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... correct?

So if you want to use that logic, if you say Trump screwed it up, then Sleepy Joe screwed it up also. Nevertheless, Biden accused Trump of not having adequate distribution in place and he was going to fix it. As usual Joe just lied.

...It is not the WH job to track the vaccine after the vaccines are in the state's hands.
Then does that apply to Joe Biden as well?
Joe is in the WH now. Joe can do whatever he wants to do. His admin likes to track every single dose until it gets administered. This is his way. There is nothing wrong with either way. Just that I don't know how states feel about it.

Has anybody blamed Trump yet?
They should. Fairly obvious he sold them to his wealthy friends for pocket money.

Link?

Or is this business as usual for you?
The statement "fairly obvious" should clue anyone with a working brain that this is my opinion, and as far as I know we still aren't insisting on links to opinions.

Canada hasn't had a new vaccine for weeks and aren't expecting any more for probably a month or so. We have been rejected by U.S and European manufacturers.

In short, search any rigs headed to your Northern border...
EU is in a hot mess too. They are trying to do what Trump did in Dec. However, I don't think it will fly with Ireland, especially British offers to share vaccine with them.

They should. Fairly obvious he sold them to his wealthy friends for pocket money.

Link?

The statement "fairly obvious" should clue anyone with a working brain that this is my opinion, and as far as I know we still aren't insisting on links to opinions.

Who is "we"?

Are they in the room with you now ?

Are they telling you what to type?

How many are there?

Link?

Who is "we"?

Are they in the room with you now ?

Are they telling you what to type?

How many are there?
"We". The folks on the message board here with us. "Us" being you and me.

Are you really this dumb?

Forum List

Back