Biden Administration Can’t Find 20 Million Doses Of COVID Vaccine

...Trump got millions more votes than the last election...
Absolutely correct. And Sleepy Old Uncle Joe got even MORE, and STILL whooped your Baboon-God's nasty a$$.

...Try again.
No need. Joe and the Dems hold power in the White House, the Senate and the House. You don't.

Keep repeating it a soon you'll believe its true. I'll enjoy watching your masters fumble and bumble for 4 years.

...I'll enjoy watching your masters...
Unlike you, I'm not a Party Fanatic... I'm an Independent, with very little loyalty to EITHER party.

Rump was digging-in like a tic and in another four years his Useful Idiots would have supported his Presidency-for-Life.

And the Republic would have fallen.

Phukk that... and phukk anyone who would have supported him in the destruction of the Republic.

Turns out that you a$$hole$ couldn't even pull off a coup properly.

Total incompetency on the part of the Republican American National White People's Party...

Thank God.

They took those doses to give to China or some other country. They’re just setting up to claim Trump lost them.
They were missing on January 25, announced by the Biden team, and a few days before Biden took office, the trump adm.in said they had ZERO in vaccine stock back ups, as the Trump team initially told the transition team that they had....

Trump probably gave them to Putin is more likely than Joe to China... or Trump sold them on the black market... :rolleyes:

See how easy it is to make claims of theft? ;)

Forum List

Back