Biden Admits He Will Raise Taxes

These Useful Idiots believed the sonofabtch when he said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K just like the dumbshits believed the worthless Negro when he said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than 250K a year. Dumbshits.

The sad thing is that he won't use any of the the money to retire the enormous debt. He will just spend it on worthless crap like welfare for the millions of illegals he is going to let flooding along with the Muslim refugees. Maybe he will throw out a couple of freebies to the Useful Idots like pay of their worthless college degrees,

A lot of it will be going to foreign governments, especially China.

Only idiots voted for this China Joe piece of shit.

That sure is a lot of ignorant hysteria in one post.

Need to raise taxes to make right an economy which was gutted and ruined by four years of t-rump. Can't bring back all the pandemic victims he killed through his total not giving a shit about anyone but himself.
Really too stupid to reply to, so here are three quick factoids:
1. Post the US GDP under Trump...
2. That was Governor Cuomo that killed off too many of the pandemic victims...Trump got the vaccine in 8-months, a medical miracle.
3. Senile Biden wants to waste the Covid vaccine by only giving half doses, duh. They can't get enough shots in arms now, and Biden wants to waste even more precious doses. What an idiot, I thought democrats want to follow the science??

We are $28 trillion in debt so someone saying "I will raise taxes" is simply saying they are willing to be responsible for our debt.

Problem?
The US economy was doing fine under the Obama tax rate, even then the Debt under Obama doubled. Under Trump the Debt doubled again. Under Biden the Debt will keep going up. The crap hits the fan in 2022 or 2023 when the Fed needs to raise the interest rate and the cost of paying for that borrowed money crushes the US Budget, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth....

Save us Joe Manchin. Stop the Green New Deal and other wasteful spending!

Will Biden actually address the debt? I have my doubts BUT what I asked still stands.

We are $28 trillion in debt. If someone says they are going to raise taxes they are saying they are going to be responsible for the debt.

Problem?

We all should demand we address our debt. We all love our "free stuff" but only like to condemn it out of others. Maybe if the taxes hurt enough they will start condemning "their guy" also.

If those who supported Trump have to pay higher taxes they only have his $8 trillion in new debt and tax cuts to blame.
I am a Democrat. I have this to say I will support raising taxes but want it a part of the bill that all of it goes to cutting the debt.

We are $28 trillion in debt so someone saying "I will raise taxes" is simply saying they are willing to be responsible for our debt.

Problem?
The US economy was doing fine under the Obama tax rate, even then the Debt under Obama doubled. Under Trump the Debt doubled again. Under Biden the Debt will keep going up. The crap hits the fan in 2022 or 2023 when the Fed needs to raise the interest rate and the cost of paying for that borrowed money crushes the US Budget, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth....

Will Biden actually address the debt? I have my doubts BUT what I asked still stands.

We are $28 trillion in debt. If someone says they are going to raise taxes they are saying they are going to be responsible for the debt.

Problem?

We all should demand we address our debt. We all love our "free stuff" but only like to condemn it out of others. Maybe if the taxes hurt enough they will start condemning "their guy" also.

If those who supported Trump have to pay higher taxes they only have his $8 trillion in new debt and tax cuts to blame.
I am a Democrat. I have this to say I will support raising taxes but want it a part of the bill that all of it goes to cutting the debt.

I wouldn't argue against that.

Problem?

Problem?

Awesome thats two of us. Now we some more to join the band wagon. Think there is even one issue out there in which this country can reach a consensus and actually get it done?

Problem?

Problem?

Awesome thats two of us. Now we some more to join the band wagon. Think there is even one issue out there in which this country can reach a consensus and actually get it done?

I doubt you can get many on board.

Problem?

Problem?

I doubt you can get many on board.
Ya. Me too. There has to be something though, right? Hopefully?

Under Trump the Debt doubled again.
If that lie were true, we'd be close to $40 trillion in debt right now. We're not.
Okay, so Trump didn't double the Debt, but he added about the same amount as Obama did, from $20T to $30T by the end of the fiscal year. Not a proud economic record.
1610222589375.png

Attachments

• 1610222427534.png
    1610222427534.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 13
Okay, so Trump didn't double the Debt, but he added about the same amount as Obama did, from $20T to $30T by the end of the fiscal year. Not a proud economic record.
Agreed. One of my disappointments with Trump was his failure to address the debt situation. Of course, the covid hysteria and subsequent fiscal overreaction didn't help.

Don't worry about the debt. The debt is meaningless unless you can solve the deficit problem first. They're going to have a hell of a time doing that with paying for college, Medicare for all, and God knows how many trillions they want for reparations.

saying this and proving it is not factual ...you need proof here other the spouting republican talking points Most of the regulations he cut were regulations that concerned land and pollution... but tax cut to the middle class and the poor never really happened... what he did do is raise them to help pay for the tax cut to the rich 1%

I'm middle-class. How is it I paid lower taxes and other middle-class people didn't?

Don't worry about the debt. The debt is meaningless unless you can solve the deficit problem first. They're going to have a hell of a time doing that with paying for college, Medicare for all, and God knows how many trillions they want for reparations.
Well thats kind of the point. The money doesn't go to debt till there is a balanced budget. As far as reparations "Whatch u talking bout Willis"? Sorry different strokes came to my head there. IDK why

there are so many thing wrong with your post... first one that got me laughing was welfare for illegals sorry to inform you
1)to get welfare you have to be a citizen ... and you have to prove to the welfare office you are a citizen ... so much for your welfare BS...
2) republicans have screw up the loans for students so bad where their interest rate is outrageous ...
3) its obvious you are a racist ... we can clearly see that ... if you knew how to do research you would know Obama never raised taxes on people under 250K ;;;

He didn't? You must have not been paying attention. One of the first things he did was greatly increase taxes on cigarettes. Cigarettes are mostly used by lower income and middle-class people. Then he attacked roll-your-own cigarette shops with increased taxes on them as well. So not only were the poor and middle-class paying those taxes, but had to switch to more expensive brands when those businesses closed down coast to coast. How many people making over 250K paid Commie Care taxes? The supreme court said they had to be considered taxes and not fines in order to keep it, and Obama said fine, they're taxes then.

Now, with a Democratic Senate, there is nothing to stop the Democrats. You Biden lovers might need a second job.
You can also make your kids get a job. Perhaps you should see a stockbroker and ask about tax shelters. You have been warned but you did not listen.
You know we already knew this, right? Somebody's gotta cover the GOP's wild spending spree.

Well thats kind of the point. The money doesn't go to debt till there is a balanced budget. As far as reparations "Whatch u talking bout Willis"? Sorry different strokes came to my head there. IDK why

They've been talking about reparations for years, just never had the power to actually do it. Well.......now they do have the power to do it.

They've been talking about reparations for years, just never had the power to actually do it. Well.......now they do have the power to do it.

Lip service not enough support on either side of the isle there. Lol

You know we already knew this, right? Somebody's gotta cover the GOP's wild spending spree.

But not the Democrats wild spending spree? They wanted $1,200 checks for the Covid bill, the Republicans argued it down to $600. They wanted additional unemployment of $600 a week. Republicans argued it down to $300. The Democrats kept wanting to spend more and the Republicans were trying to spend less. The Republicans didn't want any stimulus check or extra unemployment. But they finally agreed on that, but the Democrats refused to get all their pork out of the bill like 40 million for the Kennedy Center.

Lip service not enough support on either side of the isle there. Lol

Who are you trying to kid. As Rush Limbaugh frequently says "I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body." A liberal would sell their own mother for a vote.
Rush Limbaugh a fat idiot. I was inside the Democratic Party for 25 years. Lol I know what's discussed behind closed doors and it ain't reparations.

Forum List

Back