Biden advertises his lack of confidence in vaccines at the climate summit

Even though they are vaccinated the fact is you can still catch it, spread it and even die from it, so the thought is if you get the vaccine you will most likely survive or have better odds…

Even though they are vaccinated the fact is you can still catch it, spread it and even die from it, so the thought is if you get the vaccine you will most likely survive or have better odds…

Joe Biden himself claimed that vaccinated people could not contract or spread the virus. Yet here he is showing the world he doesn't trust the vaccine.

Gas prices and fuel oil prices are rising but Biden seems unaware while he kisses the asses of the European left. You almost gotta laugh that polling data indicates that global warming is at the bottom of the list among concerned voters but parental control of education is at the top. Wouldn't you know democrats would have it backwards?

Not a good look. Biden's anti-science optics are a disaster for anyone trying to convince people to get vaccinated.

wearing a mask is for leading by example.
if you want others to wear masks, then wear a mask yourself.

also, because vaccinated people can spread the virus also, wearing a mask indoors with other people is still prudent.

Joe Biden himself claimed that vaccinated people could not contract or spread the virus. Yet here he is showing the world he doesn't trust the vaccine.
Then Biden is wrong as usual.

We had a poster ( Dana7360 ) attempting to spread the fake news that being vaccinated prevented the spread of the virus and even tried to claim it would eliminate the virus if everyone was vaccinated which would be incorrect…

The manufacturers of the Vaccine stated there may never be a cure because ladies and gents it is a virus…

I can always spot the liberals and Democrat at the store: They're the ones sucking air through a face diaper. Some of them even drive down the street in their cars, and are the only ones in them. :laughing0301:

biden mask.jpg

So all these other world leaders are ignorant?
Dude, read the studies and no one has ever claimed the vaccine is a cure and if you can show me one medical mag that claims it is then I will show you the Vaccine Makers even stating Covid may never be eliminated.

So let be clear the vaccine is not a cure nor does it prevent the contraction, spread or even death but could make the symptoms milder!

wearing a mask is for leading by example.
if you want others to wear masks, then wear a mask yourself.

also, because vaccinated people can spread the virus also, wearing a mask indoors with other people is still prudent.

So every other world leader on that video is wrong and Biden is right? LOL, just how fucking dumb are you?

Dude, read the studies and no one has ever claimed the vaccine is a cure and if you can show me one medical mag that claims it is then I will show you the Vaccine Makers even stating Covid may never be eliminated.

So let be clear the vaccine is not a cure nor does it prevent the contraction, spread or even death but could make the symptoms milder!
"Dude" I have . And evidently so have the rest of these world leaders. If you're vaccinated and have a breakthrough infection, it's like having a bad cold. Wearing a mask says you don't believe in the science of vaccination, or that you've consigned yourself to wearing a mask for the rest of your life for the fear of spreading a cold.

Last edited:
"Dude" I have . And evidently so have the rest of these world leaders. If you're vaccinated and have a breakthrough infection, it like having a bad cold. Wearing a mask says you don't believe in the science of vaccination, or that you've consigned yourself to wearing a mask for the rest of your life for the fear of spreading a cold.

It's like a bad cold for 99.5% of people with or without the 'vaccine', the whole thing has been a sham from the start.

"Dude" I have . And evidently so have the rest of these world leaders. If you're vaccinated and have a breakthrough infection, it like having a bad cold. Wearing a mask says you don't believe in the science of vaccination, or that you've consigned yourself to wearing a mask for the rest of your life for the fear of spreading a cold.
It is more than a cold but fact is anyone with half of a brain knows Covid can never be cured, so humanity will need a natural immunity which will happen in time…

Forum List

Back