Biden and Democrats Lie About their Tax Hikes

It's a democrat tradition.......they just like to bitch about taxes....they don't have the balls to go after deductions

All major provisions of the House Ways & Means Committee’s budget reconciliation tax bill would cut 2022 taxes on average for households making $200,000 or less. At the same time, the bill would raise taxes substantially for those making $1 million or more, according to a new analysis by the Tax Policy Center.

We will see what his "tax plan" actually is, when we file our taxes early in 2022.

Under Obozo's reign of commie terrors, I rarely got a tax refund. And I literally have nothing of value except my clothes, my computer, my inkjet, and my bed. Thats about all the "assets" I have ever had. I think the last year Obozo was in office, I OWED money for some reason. Never paid it. They can kiss my American Indian ass!!!

Under Trump, I got $1,000 every year on my tax return!! I've NEVER gotten more than $800, which was only because it was a voting year. I forget which president it was though. 99% of the time, I've gotten around $200 for a tax return. But that was before the Clintons corrupted everything back in 1993.

So.......I'm doubting I will get anything back on my 2022 tax return for 2021. IF I do, I'm sure it will be less than $50.

We will see what his "tax plan" actually is, when we file our taxes early in 2022.

Under Obozo's reign of commie terrors, I rarely got a tax refund. And I literally have nothing of value except my clothes, my computer, my inkjet, and my bed. Thats about all the "assets" I have ever had. I think the last year Obozo was in office, I OWED money for some reason. Never paid it. They can kiss my American Indian ass!!!

Under Trump, I got $1,000 every year on my tax return!! I've NEVER gotten more than $800, which was only because it was a voting year. I forget which president it was though. 99% of the time, I've gotten around $200 for a tax return. But that was before the Clintons corrupted everything back in 1993.

So.......I'm doubting I will get anything back on my 2022 tax return for 2021. IF I do, I'm sure it will be less than $50.
You seem to have confused a tax refund with how much you paid in taxes. I often say that if you ask people what they paid, about 90 percent would have no clue, but could probably tell you what their refund was.

In fact, I just said that again yesterday!

By the way, Trump's tax cuts didn't get enacted until 2018, so your tax rate would not have changed until 2019.

So when you claim you got $1000 refund every year on your tax return under Trump and nothing under Obama, I call HORSESHIT.

Fake news! There ain't no tax hikes - yet.
Yeah, right--how much you paying for gas...groceries...services? How much is the tax rate in your area 7%? OK, your grocery bill goes up from $100 to $150. On top of the inflation that the increase in gas price caused, instead of paying $7 in tax, now you pay $10.50--LOL, naw he didn't raise your taxes and that isn't even getting into where he's really going to slam you. Wise up.

Yeah, right--how much you paying for gas...groceries...services? How much is the tax rate in your area 7%? OK, your grocery bill goes up from $100 to $150. On top of the inflation that the increase in gas price caused, instead of paying $7 in tax, now you pay $10.50--LOL, naw he didn't raise your taxes and that isn't even getting into where he's really going to slam you. Wise up.
Inflation is 5 percent, not 50, horse's ass.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 6.6 percent in the second quarter of 2021 (table 1), according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

the Dems have four major challenges at once: Funding the government, dealing with the debt ceiling, bipartisan infrastructure bill and reconciliation. That’s a big agenda. I think a breakthrough on one of those will help.

They are never honest

Neither party has honest John's for politicians-duh.​

Republicans, Not Biden, Are About to Raise Your Taxes​

President Trump built in tax increases beginning in 2021, for nearly everyone but those at the very top.

The Trump administration has a dirty little secret: It’s not just planning to increase taxes on most Americans. The increase has already been signed, sealed and delivered, buried in the pages of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

President Trump and his congressional allies hoodwinked us. The law they passed initially lowered taxes for most Americans, but it built in automatic, stepped tax increases every two years that begin in 2021 and that by 2027 would affect nearly everyone but people at the top of the economic hierarchy. All taxpayer income groups with incomes of $75,000 and under — that’s about 65 percent of taxpayers — will face a higher tax rate in 2027 than in 2019.

For most, in fact, it’s a delayed tax increase dressed up as a tax cut. How many times have you heard Trump and his allies mention that? They surmised — correctly, so far — that if they waited to add the tax increases until after the 2020 election, few of the people most affected were likely to remember who was responsible.

Looking at the analyses of the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office and the Joint Committee on Taxation at the time the December 2017 tax bill was enacted, we see very clearly how different income groups are affected by the Trump tax plan. And it’s disturbing.

Forum List

Back