Biden and Democrats Lie About their Tax Hikes

Um...no you didn't. whopping 96.8% is not 98% dumb fuck--go back to school.
Ohhhhh. I made a very small typo error. It does not take away one bit that there is an extremely high correlation between gas prices and oil prices.

96.8% is still whopping.

It's not like I posted a photo of a California gas station to "prove" gas prices are the highest EVAH! :lol:

Ohhhhh. I made a very small typo error. It does not take away one bit that there is an extremely high correlation between gas prices and oil prices.

96.8% is still whopping.

It's not like I posted a photo of a California gas station to "prove" gas prices are the highest EVAH! :lol:
You stupid fucks will learn someday maybe, that if you don't lie, your credibility isn't called into question. Say what you mean, don't lie, IOW, don't be a democrat.

You stupid fucks will learn someday maybe, that if you don't lie, your credibility isn't called into question. Say what you mean, don't lie, IOW, don't be a democrat.
It was an honest mistake, dipshit. Not a deception. No matter how much noise you make, it does not take away from the fact there is a whopping correlation between oil and gas prices.

Nice try.

It was an honest mistake, dipshit. Not a deception. No matter how much noise you make, it does not take away from the fact there is a whopping correlation between oil and gas prices.

Nice try.
Apparently you didn't read the whole post--go back and read it again. Quit acting like a moron democrat.

Forum List

Back