Biden and Harris Will Push Austerity if Elected?

I'm buying it, not by their choice however. It takes a Democratic president for Republicans to at least attempt at being fiscally conservative
Or maybe a Democratic POTUS simply reveals Republican hypocrisy? With the economy where it is today, it would seem like a good time for economic stimulus instead of austerity?
EC-jobs-1024x655.png

Should We be More Worried About the Economy? - CounterPunch.org

Factually false.
Point out any false facts:

"The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact will guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes across all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

"The Compact ensures that every vote, in every state, will matter in every presidential election.

"The Compact is a state-based approach that preserves the Electoral College, state control of elections, and the power of the states to control how the President is elected."

Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote

Factually false.
Point out any false facts:

"The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact will guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes across all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

"The Compact ensures that every vote, in every state, will matter in every presidential election.

"The Compact is a state-based approach that preserves the Electoral College, state control of elections, and the power of the states to control how the President is elected."

Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote

False explanation

Only for those who refuse to look.

Column: White people don't understand the trauma of viral police-killing videos

"In Baton Rouge, cops straddle a guy pinned on the ground, put a gun to his back and pump bullets into him.

"His life ends.

"That one still haunts me. In Charlotte, a man lies bleeding as his wife screams for help.

"She asks if anyone has called an ambulance.

"The police wander around with indifference as his life drains away.

"This is hard to see.

"People ask me if the problem is getting worse.

"No, this has been going on all along but now we’re capturing more of it on video.

"How is this affecting the black community? 'How do you think,' I want to say. We are sad, angry, and traumatized. We’re living in terror.

"This racial trauma can cause symptoms like anxiety, depression, phobias, acting-out and feelings of hopelessness (e.g., Carter, 2007)"

Poor Babies

If racial trauma was a thing -

Black people would be traumatized in Chicago, Detroit and East St. Louis.

But they aren't - they get dead in much higher numbers - they don't care, they accept life in that jungle.

It is just when the jungle master puts a stop to their criminality that they get traumatized.

Not buying it.

Non compliance is not and never has been a Capitol offense. Unarmed criminals have been getting shot by police for non compliance my entire life.
Would you call that state-sponsored violence against a largely minority community?

They are 100% ears

15% of the population
85% of the violent crimes.

They are not a minority where it counts.

Forum List

Back