Biden Announces $300 BILLION 'Inflation- Reducing Student Loan Pay-off' Decree

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hey the Democrats should call this massive debt-adding handout the 'Inflation-Reducing Student Loan Bailout Handout'....

Their sheep and rubes swallowded that falae laveling BS 'MARKETING TOOL' slapped on their last spending bill Without actually reading it, so it might work this time, too.

:p

Hey the Democrats should call this massive debt-adding handout the 'Inflation-Reducing Student Loan Bailout Handout'....

Their sheep and rubes swallowded that falae laveling BS 'MARKETING TOOL' slapped on their last spending bill Without actually reading it, so it might work this time, too.

I hoe someone sues him for this.

Oh he is screwing up on the Pell grants thing and is probably going to create a bunch of pissed off older borrowers. The pell grants evaporated from older people's transcripts when they consolidated decades ago. Those dodgy aid transcripts are why they are doing the one time IDR payment count adjustments later this year.

Last edited:

Well, the IRA supposedly helped reduce the budget deficit by about 300 billion dollars over 10 years, which helped Manchin get on board with it. Funny how this student loan forgiveness thing just happens to add up to about 300 billion dollars, spending the money that Manchin thought was going to pay down the budget deficit. What a coincidence!

Making plumbers, electricians, and first responders pay off the debts of lawyers, Starbucks employees, and tech workers probably isn't a winning strategy for the DemoKKKrats.

Making plumbers, electricians, and first responders pay off the debts of lawyers, Starbucks employees, and tech workers probably isn't a winning strategy for the DemoKKKrats.
Curious how many Dems who paid back their college loans (or never went to college) will publicly applaud this while privately being pissed off as they should be?

Curious how many Dems who paid back their college loans (or never went to college) will publicly applaud this while privately being pissed off as they should be?

Paid back my loans and with three kids still to go to college I am fine with it. I hope it creates political momentum to ratchet down costs. #1 and #2 I can cover through grad school if they stay in state public. #3 may have to work the pole if the two older ones do grad school. I am selling off a commercial property next year and have a couple rentals under contract now to have the bank for the first two. I am hoping at least 1 and 2 end up at the same school. If they do, I will look to buy a house they can both use, rent out the extra room, and then sell if No. 3 doesn't go to same place.

Say, OP, what percentage of the national debt does this "massive" bill take up?

Paid back my loans and with three kids still to go to college I am fine with it. I hope it creates political momentum to ratchet down costs. #1 and #2 I can cover through grad school if they stay in state public. #3 may have to work the pole if the two older ones do grad school. I am selling off a commercial property next year and have a couple rentals under contract now to have the bank for the first two. I am hoping at least 1 and 2 end up at the same school. If they do, I will look to buy a house they can both use, rent out the extra room, and then sell if No. 3 doesn't go to same place.
I did exactly what you are planning to do with purchasing a rental and it worked out great. Saved many thousands on housing costs and the house increased in value significantly. :113:

Why cancel their debt? They will only make more poor choices and be in debt again. As a tax payer I say it should be up to the tax payers not the elected elite in DC to decide how our money is spent. They are supposed to represent all Americans not just special groups of Americans.

So basically all the dumb fuckers who had no business stepping foot on a college campus to begin with; are going to get bailed out by those who went into trades, and those who are actually earning a living from their degree. I hope every fucker that gets even a dime of this money dies of ass cancer. Fucking parasites. The real producers in this country literally just got stuck with the tab for these losers “endless summer” party binge.

Provided that we get that message out to the working stiffs who are picking up the tab.

My eldest grandson was taught by his single mother to be a leftist - until he got a job and became enraged by how much they took out in taxes. Now he's more conservative than I am.

Well, the IRA supposedly helped reduce the budget deficit by about 300 billion dollars over 10 years, which helped Manchin get on board with it. Funny how this student loan forgiveness thing just happens to add up to about 300 billion dollars, spending the money that Manchin thought was going to pay down the budget deficit. What a coincidence!
NEVER...

EVER...

"Compromise" with a leftist.

They will demand more than half your shit, and before the agreement signatures are dry they will be there to get the rest.

You don't "compromise" with a rapist and offer head, you still get fucked before it's over.

Forum List

Back