Since when does the Constitution say the President can unilaterally appropriate $300 BILLION?

When I paid off a business loan it boosted my credit score to new heights and was a good thing for my business and personal credit....
It did more for my credit score than paying off my truck early...
this isn't good for anyone especially the student....
And once people who have paid back their loans see's this... Biden's poll numbers will go down even more....

Constitutional Law expert Jonathan Turley says it is unconstitutional, and cited prior cases.

So the Courts have already spoken on the ability of a President to appropriate funds.

It'll be shutdown but it will take more taxpayer money to stop the invalid since it will take the SC to thump him in the head.
Well, what are you waiting for?

Are you going to do it before or after the election?

Wrong. Didn't even pass the House.

If Congress didn't authorize it then Biden can't legally do it. Which of course never stopped a democrat from illegally authorizing anything. Somebody will challenge it in Court and Biden will lose. Again. And you know what? He doesn't care, all he wants is to look good going into the November elections so more people will vote for the democrats. Such trivial things as legality and inflation don't matter to him or the Left.

Last edited:
Well, what are you waiting for?

Are you going to do it before or after the election?
A report has stated this will cost each American 2 thousand dollars and the debts will return in 4 years. if substantiated.

He did

Take him to court
What are you waiting for?
Obviously, if he took your position that he did appropriate funds, he would lose immediately once the case was presented. Why? Because he is not the Congress and he isn’t allowed to appropriate funds.

He won’t take your position. Instead he will have to deny that he has appropriated any funds (even though it’s clear that he has). It’s so clear that even a troll like you just acknowledged it.

Obviously, if he took your position that he did appropriate funds, he would lose immediately ince the case was presented. Why? Because he is not the Congress and he isn’t allowed to appropriate funds.

He won’t take your position. Instead he will have to deny that he has appropriated any funds (even though it’s clear that he has). It’s so clear that even a troll like you just acknowledged it.

Troll getting schooled. Well done

I'll be this $300 BILLION won't be counted in the Veggie Joe deficit either. None of his other unfunded profligate spending seems to be adding to the deficit.
Democrats have control of the media.....so they sabotage the economy.....and then blame the results on any Republicans that take over leaving them with a huge mess to fix....which they always try to do.....and it forces them to raise the debt which they simultaneously blame them for while saying they aren't spending enough.

Veggie Joe's Education Secretary just said on TV that HE has the authority to spend this $300 BILLION because of Covid.

WTF?????????????????

Forum List

Back