Since when does the Constitution say the President can unilaterally appropriate $300 BILLION?

That troll has a quarter million posts, and not a one worth reading. He is a pathetic loser.
I can almost count the number of times (and it’s a low figure) where I’ve found him to be even attempting to be forthright. This thread won’t be in that number.

Instead of his silly trite tripe, the truth will be that Brandon will claim that his pending Executive Order is “authorized” by “some” previous Congressional act that was approved and has been on the books. It will be interesting to see which “law” he cites.

During COVID, President Trump did authorize a pause in the repayment for student loans.

(Will our liberals applaud that?) :dunno:

And Brandon has extended that “pause” at least a few times. I don’t recall if it’s because of COVID. He may extend it again for some imaginary reason. (The real reason is his effort to buy the votes of the gullible.)

But what actual existing “law” authorizes the President to issue an EO cancelling any student loan debt? I haven’t found it yet.

What you are describing there is a political coup, isn't it? I mean, wasn't our government designed around a series of CHECKS AND BALANCES to prevent this exact thing?
Currently the only check on the government is the courts.
Can you name any members of the GOP opposed to this who have denounced the action as an unconstitutional giveaway?

What you are describing there is a political coup, isn't it? I mean, wasn't our government designed around a series of CHECKS AND BALANCES to prevent this exact thing?
Reps. Steve Scalise, Elise Stefanik, Jim Jordan, Lauren Boebert, Byron Donalds, Mayra Flores, Louie Gohmert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Sen John N. Kennedy have been the most outspoken.

Currently the only check on the government is the courts.
The court that most democrats want to either disband or fundamentally change.

Reps. Steve Scalise, Elise Stefanik, Jim Jordan, Lauren Boebert, Byron Donalds, Mayra Flores, Louie Gohmert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Sen John N. Kennedy have been the most outspoken.
That is most of the only brain-trust left worth anything in DC.

Obviously, if he took your position that he did appropriate funds, he would lose immediately once the case was presented. Why? Because he is not the Congress and he isn’t allowed to appropriate funds.

He won’t take your position. Instead he will have to deny that he has appropriated any funds (even though it’s clear that he has). It’s so clear that even a troll like you just acknowledged it.

Take hIm to Court if you disagree with the legality

What are you waiting for?
Should be an easy win for you

Take hIm to Court if you disagree with the legality

What are you waiting for?
Should be an easy win for you
You keep saying that stupid shit. It doesn’t get any less dumb the 3rd or 23ed time.

How about this, instead: How about Brandon feels obliged to live within the bounds he agreed to when he took the oath of office?

You already acknowledged that he (as President) appropriated money which he isn’t allowed to do. That being the case, I shouldn’t have to bring him to court. He should admit what you’ve acknowledged and simply abide by the Constitutional limits.

Anyway, you dodged the point. I get that you acknowledged that he did what he isn’t permitted to do. But will Brandon ever be willing to simply admit the truth? Or, instead, will Brandon do with some new lie? You know he must lie to avoid losing the lawsuit. Therefore, with his record of endless dishonesty, it can be safely predicted that he WILL lie again.

Watch and learn.

You keep saying that stupid shit. It doesn’t get any less dumb the 3rd or 23ed time.

How about this, instead: How about Brandon feels obliged to live within the bounds he agreed to when he took the oath of office?

You already acknowledged that he (as President) appropriated money which he isn’t allowed to do. That being the case, I shouldn’t have to bring him to court. He should admit what you’ve acknowledged and simply abide by the Constitutional limits.

Anyway, you dodged the point. I get that you acknowledged that he did what he isn’t permitted to do. But will Brandon ever be willing to simply admit the truth? Or, instead, will Brandon do with some new lie? You know he must lie to avoid losing the lawsuit. Therefore, with his record of endless dishonesty, it can be safely predicted that he WILL lie again.

Watch and learn.
He is a useless troll with no imagination.

Watch and learn.
Our President is within the law

Prove him wrong

Let's face it....the left thinks everything Biden or Obama did was great and everything Trump did was illegal.

Who fucking cares the results.

That their mindset in a nutshell.

Our President is within the law

Prove him wrong
That’s not what you said before. You previously claimed he appropriated the money. That’s clearly NOT within the law.

Which is it? You can’t have it both ways. Make your choice.

That’s not what you said before. You previously claimed he appropriated the money. That’s clearly NOT within the law.

Which is it. You can’t have it both ways. Make your choice.
We have a system of laws

If you think our President exceeded his power…..take him to court
Griping on the internet is not in the Constitution

Which is it? You can’t have it both ways. Make your choice.
Courts have already decided this is illegal. Longstanding precedent will slap Veggie Joe down yet again in the courts.

We have a system of laws

Your trolling is getting tiresome. Seriously, fuck off.

His student loan forgiveness scheme is clearly unconstitutional until and unless it is passed by both houses of Congress. Spending must originate in the House.

Once again Biden acts like a Dictator.

'Book of Biden'
Section/Paragraph/Page: 08/24/2022

We have a system of laws

You are now dodging the question.

Either the President is unilaterally seeking to appropriate the $300 BILLION (which is what you said before)
OR he isn’t appropriating it in which case Congress must have appropriated it (and if you’re flip flopping, ok; but admit that much and point to the Congressional appropriation law).

And exposing your disingenuous mutually exclusive claims is Constitutionally protected free speech, Leftwhiner.

Try to stay on topic.

As they say in sports….No flag, no foul.

Biden just helped millions of highly educated workers escape $20,000 in debt. This is good for ALL of America
Not really. Most of those are worthless degrees. Want to make real money and NOT go into debt? Vocational training, building trades and transportation. You know, REAL jobs.

Courts have already decided this is illegal. Longstanding precedent will slap Veggie Joe down yet again in the courts.
Agreed. Unless our Alzheimer Patient in Chief can honestly point to a Congressionally initiated LAW that authorizes the appropriation. I’ve looked. I can’t find it.

If anyone can point to an existing law passed by the two houses of Congress and then signed by a President which allows him to spend such money for such “loan forgiveness,” I’d like to have the cite.

Haha so true. I mean no matter what we do, Republicans wont do shit except whine and put John Kennedy on Fox News giving another of his hillbilly twanged analogies.
Pointing out Un-Constitutional Acts and Crimes is not 'Whining', lil' snowflake.

His student loan forgiveness scheme is clearly unconstitutional until and unless it is passed by both houses of Congress. Spending must originate in the House.

Once again Biden acts like a Dictator.

Congress, at least members who are Republicans and moderate Democrats, only give away that much money to the billionaire class, never to average Americans. So, Biden's "gift" to those Americans with burdensome student loans is unique, and something our corporate-owned representatives in Congress would never consider.

Naturally, the trump Nazis oppose forgiving debt spent for education. But they dance in the streets when trillions of borrowed federal dollars are given to the fat cats.

Forum List

Back