Biden Announces $300 BILLION 'Inflation- Reducing Student Loan Pay-off' Decree

more spending from demofks and then they cry that taxes are not enough. hilarious. I tell you, hilarious.

Why cancel their debt? They will only make more poor choices and be in debt again. As a tax payer I say it should be up to the tax payers not the elected elite in DC to decide how our money is spent. They are supposed to represent all Americans not just special groups of Americans.
Will it prevent the Federal gov from exercising no statute of limitations on Federal loans?

So basically all the dumb fuckers who had no business stepping foot on a college campus to begin with; are going to get bailed out by those who went into trades, and those who are actually earning a living from their degree. I hope every fucker that gets even a dime of this money dies of ass cancer. Fucking parasites. The real producers in this country literally just got stuck with the tab for these losers “endless summer” party binge.
Yup! Classmates who took out student loans when I was in college used some of that money for winter break in Stowe and spring break in Cancun. I couldn’t go because I did not take out loans and had to work during all school vacations.

So IOW, people like me paid for other students’ ski trips and beach jaunts, while we took jobs to put toward our tuition.

Paid back my loans and with three kids still to go to college I am fine with it. I hope it creates political momentum to ratchet down costs. #1 and #2 I can cover through grad school if they stay in state public. #3 may have to work the pole if the two older ones do grad school. I am selling off a commercial property next year and have a couple rentals under contract now to have the bank for the first two. I am hoping at least 1 and 2 end up at the same school. If they do, I will look to buy a house they can both use, rent out the extra room, and then sell if No. 3 doesn't go to same place.

Ratchet down costs? LOL, now that the schools know the government is forgiving loans, they're going to increase tuition, of course.

Yup! Classmates who took out student loans when I was in college used some of that money for winter break in Stowe and spring break in Cancun. I couldn’t go because I did not take out loans and had to work during all school vacations.

So IOW, people like me paid for other students’ ski trips and beach jaunts, while we took jobs to put toward our tuition.
One of my college room mates used the bulk of one of his loans to buy a fairly expensive electric guitar.
Guess if someone did that recently it would turn out to be free.

Ratchet down costs? LOL, now that the schools know the government is forgiving loans, they're going to increase tuition, of course.

One time forgiveness for people who have already gone through shouldn't create tuition inflation. While the details are to be seen, speculation has generally been that there will be a cut off date on this relief that excludes people currently in school.

Paid back my loans and with three kids still to go to college I am fine with it. I hope it creates political momentum to ratchet down costs. #1 and #2 I can cover through grad school if they stay in state public. #3 may have to work the pole if the two older ones do grad school. I am selling off a commercial property next year and have a couple rentals under contract now to have the bank for the first two. I am hoping at least 1 and 2 end up at the same school. If they do, I will look to buy a house they can both use, rent out the extra room, and then sell if No. 3 doesn't go to same place.
This will only ratchet up costs. Furthermore, it will increase the debt and inflation.

One time forgiveness for people who have already gone through shouldn't create tuition inflation. While the details are to be seen, speculation has generally been that there will be a cut off date on this relief that excludes people currently in school.

The "ensure donations to dem politicians act."

Where taxpayer funds are used to bribe schools, which will in turn help fund democrat politicians ...

Of course the greedy educrats will raise prices. Good Communists always look to line their own pockets at the expense of others.

ROFL! Of course it will. Government will have to print the money to pay for this instead of the recipient earning the money.

Forum List

Back