Biden announces he is sending $800 million to Ukraine. Is this coming out of his 10%?

The Vegetable said ADDITIONAL AID, not “Aid I have been holding up”.

Look, you should really accept that your premise is wrong, and move on, instead of trying to fabricate bullshit out of flower bed mulch.

Some aid has already been provided. Congress has approved spending for more aid. And Biden, as commander-in-chief, has now approved $800 million worth of new military aid. Ergo, the word "additional" would appear to be a reasonable verbiage choice.

The problem with playing stupid is that you just look...stupid. Congress has approved the spending, Biden is now using that approval.

Congress actually approved over $13 billion for Ukrainian aid. That's how he's paying for it.
Just think if Ukraine would not have fired The Prosecutor investigating Joe and Hunter Biden's corruption in Ukraine how much money that would have saved American taxpayers. Russia and Ukraine were at peace until Obama and Biden got involved meddling in Ukraine.

Joe told Ukraine it was none of their Burismas and I guess they got the message.

No. I simply said that Congress approved more than $13 billion in aid to Ukraine. Which answers your original question as to how Biden is paying for it. Maybe you should pay more attention and stay informed so you don't look foolish.
Hmmm. I think the only one looking foolish would be anyone showing support for Poopeypants right?

Look, you should really accept that your premise is wrong, and move on, instead of trying to fabricate bullshit out of flower bed mulch.

Some aid has already been provided. Congress has approved spending for more aid. And Biden, as commander-in-chief, has now approved $800 million worth of new military aid. Ergo, the word "additional" would appear to be a reasonable verbiage choice.

The problem with playing stupid is that you just look...stupid. Congress has approved the spending, Biden is now using that approval.
So if the "original" approved aid already went, then the question of how is "additional" aid being provided is a valid one. Poopeypants has to get approval to do so.

I though flower bed mulch WAS bullshit?

Do you really not understand what is going on or how this works? Or are you similarly pretending to be stupid, like the OP?

Your stupidity prevents you from noting the difference:

"President Biden announced Wednesday that the U.S. will send an additional $800 million of security assistance to Ukraine to help it fight Russia's military."

bolding mine

Wednesday is TODAY which is March 16, 2022

The 13 billion Aid was 5 Days ago:

Times Union

US aid to Ukraine: $13.6 billion approved following Russian bombardment marks sharp increase​

Jessica Trisko Darden, Virginia Commonwealth University
March 14, 2022

Excerpt:

"President Joe Biden signed off on an emergency spending package that included US$13.6 billion in aid for Ukraine on March 11, 2022. Roughly half the money, approved by Congress over the prior two days, is for military purposes. It includes $3.65 billion for weapons transfers and sales to Ukraine and another $3 billion to support more U.S. troops in Europe."

LINK

bolding mine

===

The numbers are different the dates are different and how the money is appropriated are different.

But you will resist reality because you are a leftist moron.

Your stupidity prevents you from noting the difference:

"President Biden announced Wednesday that the U.S. will send an additional $800 million of security assistance to Ukraine to help it fight Russia's military."

bolding mine

Wednesday is TODAY which is March 16, 2022

The 13 billion Aid was 5 Days ago:

Times Union

US aid to Ukraine: $13.6 billion approved following Russian bombardment marks sharp increase​

Jessica Trisko Darden, Virginia Commonwealth University
March 14, 2022

Excerpt:

"President Joe Biden signed off on an emergency spending package that included US$13.6 billion in aid for Ukraine on March 11, 2022. Roughly half the money, approved by Congress over the prior two days, is for military purposes. It includes $3.65 billion for weapons transfers and sales to Ukraine and another $3 billion to support more U.S. troops in Europe."

LINK

bolding mine

===

The numbers are different the dates are different and how the money is appropriated are different.

But you will resist reality because you are a leftist moron.
And what you are purposely not getting through your thick skull is that there is a difference between Congress making it available and the President actually commencing the action. Not to mention that three separate aid packages were already sent to Ukraine before this current package, under an entirely different appropriation.

So Congress approved over $13 billion in additional aid, and Biden has now approved an $800 million package of specifically military aid.

And what you are purposely not getting through your thick skull is that there is a difference between Congress making it available and the President actually commencing the action. Not to mention that three separate aid packages were already sent to Ukraine before this current package, under an entirely different appropriation.

So Congress approved over $13 billion in additional aid, and Biden has now approved an $800 million package of specifically military aid.
I thought the President didn’t have the authority to holdup funds…didn’t y’all say that was an impeachable offense?!

Forum List

Back