Biden announces he is sending $800 million to Ukraine. Is this coming out of his 10%?

link to this deal?
I think he might be referring to this: How Mexico Beefs Up Immigration Enforcement To Meet Trump's Terms

Under pressure from President Trump's tariffs threat, Mexico reached a deal with the United States on June 7 to step up immigration enforcement and to take in more migrants waiting for their U.S. asylum hearings.

The agreement reads: "Given the dramatic increase in migrants moving from Central America through Mexico to the United States, both countries recognize the vital importance of rapidly resolving the humanitarian emergency and security situation. The Governments of the United States and Mexico will work together to immediately implement a durable solution."

What is Mexico doing to ramp up immigration enforcement?

The Mexican government's main promise was to deploy its National Guard, even if it had not officially been created yet. NPR has seen many members of the new force still wearing army or marine uniforms but with National Guard armbands. About 6,500 guard members are deployed near Mexico's southern border with Guatemala and another 15,000 are patrolling the northern part of Mexico, on its side of the U.S. border, according to Mexican officials. The National Guard is working, often alongside immigration enforcement agents, to prevent migrants from entering Mexico from Guatemala in the south, and to stop them from leaving to the U.S. in the north.

What about asylum-seekers?

It can take months or even years to wait for asylum in the United States. Mexico agreed with the U.S. to expand the Migrant Protection Protocols, a program commonly known as "Remain in Mexico." Under MPP, some of the migrants crossing the border to request asylum in the U.S. are sent back to Mexico to wait for their day in U.S. immigration court.

Xiden took office and undid the deal....resulting in the massive human rights crisis he created on our Southern Border.....as well as a mass influx of new Covid variants

After creating the massive mess, Xiden worked to re-enter the deal with Mexico and return to the Trump policies that were working.

I thought Congress had to approve spending. How is he paying for this?

Ahhh...Ukrainian and Lockheed Martin must have agreed to do more kickbacks to Biden's family.

How about a financial audit to see where all the money is going.

Perfect timing...

1647519239313.png

Blackmail: Did Joe Biden Just Talk About Hunter Biden and His Laptop?

Last edited:
I think he might be referring to this: How Mexico Beefs Up Immigration Enforcement To Meet Trump's Terms

Under pressure from President Trump's tariffs threat, Mexico reached a deal with the United States on June 7 to step up immigration enforcement and to take in more migrants waiting for their U.S. asylum hearings.

The agreement reads: "Given the dramatic increase in migrants moving from Central America through Mexico to the United States, both countries recognize the vital importance of rapidly resolving the humanitarian emergency and security situation. The Governments of the United States and Mexico will work together to immediately implement a durable solution."

What is Mexico doing to ramp up immigration enforcement?

The Mexican government's main promise was to deploy its National Guard, even if it had not officially been created yet. NPR has seen many members of the new force still wearing army or marine uniforms but with National Guard armbands. About 6,500 guard members are deployed near Mexico's southern border with Guatemala and another 15,000 are patrolling the northern part of Mexico, on its side of the U.S. border, according to Mexican officials. The National Guard is working, often alongside immigration enforcement agents, to prevent migrants from entering Mexico from Guatemala in the south, and to stop them from leaving to the U.S. in the north.

What about asylum-seekers?

It can take months or even years to wait for asylum in the United States. Mexico agreed with the U.S. to expand the Migrant Protection Protocols, a program commonly known as "Remain in Mexico." Under MPP, some of the migrants crossing the border to request asylum in the U.S. are sent back to Mexico to wait for their day in U.S. immigration court.

Xiden took office and undid the deal....resulting in the massive human rights crisis he created on our Southern Border.....as well as a mass influx of new Covid variants

After creating the massive mess, Xiden worked to re-enter the deal with Mexico and return to the Trump policies that were working.
I’m sure that is what he was talking about. :laughing0301:

Its hard to believe our govt has gotten so corrupt. The founders never imagined such evil.

Sending aid for appearances only, because at the end of the day Russia will win this thing.

Nothing to show an ounce of intelligence, Clown?

That's quite a stretch.
Nope. I can't show where you have an once of intelligence either.

Full of shit and dumb as a stump is no way to go thru life, Son.

I thought Congress had to approve spending. How is he paying for this?

To be clear I have NO PROBLEM with the loan/gift or whatever he's calling it.

We have PLENTY to bitch about with Biden and THIS isn't one of the issues.

I get that our own border is a fucking joke but our towns and people are dying to tanks, planes and missile strikes.

Forum List

Back