Biden Announcing Executive Orders On Firearms Now

None of what Biden suggested would have or will stop Mass shootings or crimes committed by criminals who don't give a damn how many laws are passed - they have never complied before and never will.

During his speech dementia Joe declared going after limiting / eliminating the 2nd Amendment has been his HOBBY his entire political career.

WTF?!

In less than a minute, the Idiot in Chief said "bureau of aquahol" and called it the "AFT" two times.

Why is this fucking moron even in office?

Because idiots didn't like Trump's tweets.....so they voted for biden, the guy who actually is incompetent, corrupt, and mentally challenged....all of the things they said about Trump, but is only true about biden...

I'm wondering how they will prevent backdating any transfer forms in private sales between friends?

For the stupid uneducated Moon Bats that listened to Biden's horseshit let me educate you a little bit about "Ghost Guns" and "Braces".

First of all what the idiots call ghost guns are very seldom used in crime. Most gun crimes are committed by stolen or illegal hand guns among the minority street thugs in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. They do not make their own firearms.

It is expensive and requires skill to make a firearm. I have made two AR lower receivers out of 80% lowers. I probably spent ten times what I could have bought factory receivers for. I had to practice on several receivers before I did it correctly. I had to buy the Jigs. It was time consuming. I did it as a hobby project.

If I had wanted to simply get an untraceable AR lower there would have been several cheaper ways to do that without having to go through the process of making my own. AR lowers sometime sell for as little as $30 and you can always buy them on the street from an individual without them being traceable.

AR with braces are stupid things to infringe. They are only a few inches shorter than legal length ARs and are hardly what Joe Dufus said was concealable. Any pistol is significantly more concealable and that is the reason it is the firearm of choice of crooks and thugs.

Besides if a bad guy wanted to use a firearm for a crime no law is going to keep him from configuring it like he wants and doing the crime.

Joe Dufus has his head up his ass. That $5 billion for a stupid study will all go to Democrat special interest and the American tax payer won't get jackshit for it.

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a moron.

Biden is the same idiot who, as VP, advised Americans who were worried about their homes being threatened by criminals to go out and buy a double-barreled shotgun, to go out on your balcony and fire the weapon in the air to scare burglars off, or fire through their door, illegally killing anyone who might be outside:

"if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."
- VP Joe Biden

"[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."
- VP Joe Biden

Biden advocated committing gun crimes....

"Coincidentally, a 22-year-old man in Virginia Beach, Va., was charged Monday with reckless handling of a firearm after doing just that a couple days earlier.

Local TV station WAVY 10 reports that the man observed two masked men leaning into his bedroom window. The men allegedly had weapons and told him to close his bedroom door. He stepped outside of his bedroom and did as instructed, then fired his shotgun through the closed door and then several more times at the window."

No one was hurt, the criminals got away and were never caught, and the homeowner who did exactly what VP Biden told him to do was arrested.

No one should listen to a word this ignorant, dementia-ravaged clown says.

I'm wondering how they will prevent backdating any transfer forms in private sales between friends?

They can't. Everything the left does ultimately fails. This will fail, too.

What Joe Dufus did today will be struct down by the courts. After all the Constitution says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Joe Dufus did a lot of infringing today with his silly worthless horseshit.

For the stupid uneducated Moon Bats that listened to Biden's horseshit let me educate you a little bit about "Ghost Guns" and "Braces".

First of all what the idiots call ghost guns are very seldom used in crime. Most gun crimes are committed by stolen or illegal hand guns among the minority street thugs in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. They do not make their own firearms.

It is expensive and requires skill to make a firearm. I have made two AR lower receivers out of 80% lowers. I probably spent ten times what I could have bought factory receivers for. I had to practice on several receivers before I did it correctly. I had to buy the Jigs. It was time consuming. I did it as a hobby project.

If I had wanted to simply get an untraceable AR lower there would have been several cheaper ways to do that without having to go through the process of making my own. AR lowers sometime sell for as little as $30 and you can always buy them on the street from an individual without them being traceable.

AR with braces are stupid things to infringe. They are only a few inches shorter than legal length ARs and are hardly what Joe Dufus said was concealable. Any pistol is significantly more concealable and that is the reason it is the firearm of choice of crooks and thugs.

Besides if a bad guy wanted to use a firearm for a crime no law is going to keep him from configuring it like he wants and doing the crime.

Joe Dufus has his head up his ass. That $5 billion for a stupid study will all go to Democrat special interest and the American tax payer won't get jackshit for it.

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a moron.

Someone should ask Idiot Joe if his crackhead son is subject to the same laws everyone else is. That issue of doper Hunter being in the possession of a .38 revolver seems to have been swept under the rug. The same gun his girlfriend set on top of the lid of a trash can, and someone picked up.

Forum List

Back