Biden At Press Conference: "I'll tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go to bed", Southern Hemisphere is "Third World"

So you seriously are OK with this guy being President?

Do you not see what any objective person can?

If not, what does that say about what's happened to you after overdosing on media propaganda?
I will go with the doctors' opinion thank you, not your lying brainwashing pundits.... You like the world's greatest BS racist mussolini want to be con man what a mess....

How in the fuck is this video "FAKE NEWS" francoHFW?

Is it because anything that triggers you emotionally is automatically delegitimate?

Rhetorical.
Sorry, I feel like a nap myself and I didn't do it 1/10th this guy's been up to..... I feel like his assistants and handlers do a very crappy job.... Republicans are great at being smooth andgetting elected and screwing things all to hell for the rich, Democrats have a problem with message but govern very well thank you very much, Super Dupers.... I watched this earlier and didn't hear anything about going to bed.....

Let's just be glad the dude didn't literally start doing ASMR snoring into the mike before the cane dragged him off stage to the beat of the lounge lizard tune.

Total embarrassment.
The thing is the same as on all threads now with Patriots posting what's happening, what has happened, what should happen etc., most Americans never see the video we saw in the OP. Only those who go looking and digging for information will ever know because most MSM won't report it any more than they report on all the other Biden disasters that are happening.

That's how Biden's approval numbers stay in the mid to high 40% range, pretty close to where Trump was at this stage in his presidency.

But the percentages are severely distorted because Biden gets almost total protection from the MSM and close to 100% favorable press from the huge lion's share of the MSM.

That same MSM reported as NEWS every cockamamy conspiracy theory, rumor, lines of gossip, whatever that would make Trump look bad and reported pretty much nothing of what he was accomplishing. He got 98% or better negative press 24/7. And still his approval numbers were slightly above Biden's.

Sorry, I feel like a nap myself and I didn't do it 1/10th this guy's been up to.....

Yeah.

Falling off bikes, up stairs, and sniffing kids sure takes it outta ya, huh?

I feel like his assistants and handlers do a very crappy job....

It's all their fault.

I watched this earlier and didn't hear anything about going to bed.....

That says a lot about the information sources you rely on.

I wonder why they apparently didn't want you to see this?

Hhhmm.

The thing is the same as on all threads now with Patriots posting what's happening, what has happened, what should happen etc., most Americans never see the video we saw in the OP.

I get what you're saying, but most Americans no longer trust the MSM.

That's how Biden's approval numbers stay in the mid to high 40% range, pretty close to where Trump was at this stage in his presidency.

Biden's approval is below 40% in the latest CNN poll.

So you seriously are OK with this guy being President?

Do you not see what any objective person can?

If not, what does that say about what's happened to you after overdosing on media propaganda?

Are you seriously saying that Donald Trump is any way sane and not suffering from dementia? Belief in conspiracy theories, unable to face reality, lying, lashing out at everyone who disagrees with him, and thinking that he's the President of the United States, when he clearly is not????

Do you not see what anyone with eyes in their head can see.

If not what does that say about what's happening to you after overdosing on right wing propaganda.

One of us isn't living in the real world at all, and it sure isn't me.

Sorry, I feel like a nap myself and I didn't do it 1/10th this guy's been up to..... I feel like his assistants and handlers do a very crappy job.... Republicans are great at being smooth andgetting elected and screwing things all to hell for the rich, Democrats have a problem with message but govern very well thank you very much, Super Dupers.... I watched this earlier and didn't hear anything about going to bed.....
Then either you are deaf or lying

Then either you are deaf or lying
I don't really care either way, the man is honest. and a lot of your crap is just innuendo and they also edit things strangely. THIS I just don't care about. You think about the GOP screwing you for 40 years? Ever tried looking into issues? Certainly not in real world media.... The clip where he is supposedly lost on stage is due to editing for example and that happens a lot. Is actually true and I don't care god bless him.

Last edited:
I don't really care either way, the man is honest. and a lot of your crap is just innuendo and they also edit things strangely. THIS I just don't care about. You think about the GOP screwing you for 40 years? Ever tried looking into issues? Certainly not in real world media....https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=8b5f709272802cc6JmltdHM9MTY5NDMwNDAwMCZpZ3VpZD0yMDA1Mzk2NS1jMzIxLTYwYWUtMTBkZi0zNzg5YzI1ZjYxOTcmaW5zaWQ9NTQwMA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=20053965-c321-60ae-10df-
Lying it is then.

Yeah.

Falling off bikes, up stairs, and sniffing kids sure takes it outta ya, huh?

It's all their fault.

That says a lot about the information sources you rely on.

I wonder why they apparently didn't want you to see this?

Hhhmm.

We all fall off our bikes now and again. At least Biden can still ride a bide at age 80. That alone is indicative of a high level of balance and coordination. How many 80 year olds do you know that ride bicycles? People with dementia aren't capable of anything so complex as maintaining balance, riding a bicycle, and navigating through traffic to a destination.

I'm still riding my bike, but I'm only 74. I have noted that my balance and coordination aren't what they once were, and I'm not riding with no hands or taking flying starts like I did when I was younger, But I can easily ride 5 miles in an outing. My stamina and energy levels are lower and I need more rest breaks when working, but I have been high energy all of my life.

I have known a few 80 year olds who could do more in a morning than I could do in a day, and they amazed me. Joe Biden appears to be one of them. You're mocking him at a press conference after he had flown for nearly 24 hours, held high level meetings for which he had to be prepared, and then went out and did a press conference. I'd need two days to recover just from the travel. I had one friend who lived to be 104, and was mentally sharp and clear until the day she died. As in all phases of life, everybody is different and we all have both differing talents and differing limitations.

Trump can't even walk down a ramp without assistance, much less ride a bike. He needs two hands to hold a glass of water. Trump's father died of Alzheimer's which is inherited. Trump famously only sleeps a few hours each night, also raising his risk of dementia. And he sounds crazy when he talks. "I am your retribution". Who says shit like that except crazy people?

We all fall off our bikes now and again. At least Biden can still ride a bide at age 80. That alone is indicative of a high level of balance and coordination. How many 80 year olds do you know that ride bicycles? People with dementia aren't capable of anything so complex as maintaining balance, riding a bicycle, and navigating through traffic to a destination.

I'm still riding my bike, but I'm only 74. I have noted that my balance and coordination aren't what they once were, and I'm not riding with no hands or taking flying starts like I did when I was younger, But I can easily ride 5 miles in an outing. My stamina and energy levels are lower and I need more rest breaks when working, but I have been high energy all of my life.

I have known a few 80 year olds who could do more in a morning than I could do in a day, and they amazed me. Joe Biden appears to be one of them. You're mocking him at a press conference after he had flown for nearly 24, held high level meetings for which he had to be prepared, and then went out and did a press conference. I'd need two days to recover from the travel. I had one friend who lived to be 104, and was mentally sharp and clear until the day she died. As in all phases of life, everybody is different and we all have both differing talents and differing limitations.

Trump can't even walk down a ramp without assistance, much less ride a bike. He needs two hands to hold a glass of water. Trump's father died of Alzheimer's which is inherited. Trump famously only sleeps a few hours each night, also raising his risk of dementia. And he sounds crazy when he talks. "I am your retribution". Who says shit like that except crazy people?

Yeah no one's gonna read all that.

You may as well have written it to yourself.

Forum List

Back