Biden Bailout

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Question. How can Biden just authorize a bailout. In 2009, Paulson needed Congress approval. Thanks.

Question. How can Biden just authorize a bailout. In 2009, Paulson needed Congress approval. Thanks.

President Biden on Monday stressed that Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) will not get a government bailout after regulators seized the assets of the failed bank.

“No losses will be — and this is an important for point — no losses will be borne by the taxpayers. Let me repeat that, no losses will be borne by the taxpayers. Instead, the money will come from the fees that banks pay into the Deposit Insurance Fund,” Biden said in remarks at the White House on the banking system.

President Biden on Monday stressed that Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) will not get a government bailout after regulators seized the assets of the failed bank.

“No losses will be — and this is an important for point — no losses will be borne by the taxpayers. Let me repeat that, no losses will be borne by the taxpayers. Instead, the money will come from the fees that banks pay into the Deposit Insurance Fund,” Biden said in remarks at the White House on the banking system.
He is still bailing them out. Banks will increase rates and fees to recoup the monies. I ask Again how can he do that without Congress?

Question. How can Biden just authorize a bailout. In 2009, Paulson needed Congress approval.

Biden gave 200 billion U.S. TAXPAYER dollars to Ukraine.

Ukraine gave half of it back to biden. (that's how democrats work).

So Biden has 100 billion to play with.

You people have a hard time with reality.
Not really since it would take an act of Congress to authorize a bailout. The FDIC will cover its part but assets and loans will be called and used to pay back bank members.

Biden gave 200 billion U.S. TAXPAYER dollars to Ukraine.

Ukraine gave half of it back to biden. (that's how democrats work).

So Biden has 100 billion to play with.
Where is the link to the receipt?

Not really since it would take an act of Congress to authorize a bailout. The FDIC will cover its part but assets and loans will be called and used to pay back bank members.
What they are doing is the same thing.

Forum List

Back