biden begins "unitary executive" era with a great eo. plenty more to come.

Good grief...We're dealing with a bunch of spoiled rotten 4-year olds, who've never been told "no".

Triple.gif

MAGA will claim the hospitals have absolute immunity
i'm for the doctors having some immunity for abortions performed as part of their official duties
No moron. The hospitals will make that determination themselves on emergency procedure needed or not. Ignoring your savior Xiden doesn't lead to manslaughter charges.

exactly, cretin, the hospital should be making these determinations. not some holy roller in congress.

i'm for the doctors having some immunity for abortions performed as part of their official duties

exactly, cretin, the hospital should be making these determinations. not some holy roller in congress.
Biden already defies SOCTUS with impunity by allowing student debt cancellation.

Democrats are the law.

Hey stupid, YOU were saying your savior Xiden should be making those decisions. Idiot.

Forum List

Back