Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

I accept your concession with all the grace and and patience it deserves.
Except, of course, it is you who got proved wrong.

I don’t expect a concession or any honesty from you. Ever.

So did they report their profits and losses?

LLCs are pass through entities. They don't pay taxes. They pass income through to the LLC owners. Taxes are paid in personal tax returns.

You simply don't know how the first thing about LLCs or how they work.

What was the purpose of Trump's 500 LLCs?

You tell me.

I'm still cracking up about your ilk's insistence that an LLC - a passthrough entity that doesn't pay taxes - must be shady because it didn't file tax returns.
So where are the records?

James Comer: “We have a witness, an informant, and a tape of Biden taking a bribe!"

- although we've not been able to find or talk to the "informant."

- Also, the tape may not actually exist.

- Also, Rudy Giuliani says the witness has died.
Does it matter? FBI under oath was asked if they had the tapes...............they refused to answer.....LOL

Devon Archer is slated to testify this Monday. Has the goods and has tapes.

Your emperor has no brains.

Does it matter? FBI under oath was asked if they had the tapes...............they refused to answer.....LOL

Devon Archer is slated to testify this Monday. Has the goods and has tapes.

Your emperor has no brains.

So they refused to talk about the 1023.....and that somehow proves that these imaginary tapes exist?

Then show me the tapes. Even Grassley has admitted he can't actually prove they ever existed.

What 'records'? The Tax Returns that LLCs don't file because they're pass through entities?

Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about.
So they have shown up in Biden's ta filings is what you're saying?

So they have shown up in Biden's ta filings is what you're saying?

I'm saying that LLCs don't file taxes because they're pass through entities.

Making your demands for the tax returns of pass through entities that don't file tax returns a demonstration that you have no idea what you're talking about.

So they refused to talk about the 1023.....and that somehow proves that these imaginary tapes exist?

Then show me the tapes. Even Grassley has admitted he can't actually prove they ever existed.
FBI wouldn't comment on possession of the tapes. Grassley also had an unredacted copy of the 1023 before FBI coughed it up.
Now, under oath, the FBI won't comment on possession of the tapes....

I'm saying that LLCs don't file taxes because they're pass through entities.

Making your demands for the tax returns of pass through entities that don't file tax returns a demonstration that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Meh..............all income has to be reported.....

FBI wouldn't comment on possession of the tapes. Grassley also had an unredacted copy of the 1023 before FBI coughed it up.
Now, under oath, the FBI won't comment on possession of the tapes....

And the FBI refused to discuss the specifics of the 1023. The name of the source, the circumstances of the 1023, the claims on it. Nothing.

All they would say is that the 1023 was unverified.

So prove the tapes *ever* existed.

Even Grassley admits he can't do that.

Meh..............all income has to be reported.....

As personal income taxes from the owners of the LCCs, sure. But the LLCs themselves are pass through entities. They don't file taxes.

Remember, and this point is fundamental......you're clueless how LLCs work. Your demand for tax returns from an entity that doesn't file taxes demonstrated that elegantly.

As personal income taxes from the owners of the LCCs, sure. But the LLCs themselves are pass through entities. They don't file taxes.

Remember, and this point is fundamental......you're clueless how LLCs work. Your demand for tax returns from an entity that doesn't file taxes demonstrated that elegantly.
Like I said, there should be records of your infamous LLC BS.....nobody screws The IRS.

Forum List

Back