Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

So for what legitimate purpose were these five shell companies in? And since Biden knows that half the country, at least, thinks it was a way to disguise extortion payments, why doesn’t he or Hunter or any of the nine family members who got paid tell us what they did to get a portion of the $10 million?

What's the legitimate purpose for Trump's 500 LLCs?

You tell me.

If having 20 LLC's is an indication of criminal activity, then surely 500 is even more damning. Especially after Trump's company was convicted of fraud.

What's the legitimate purpose for Trump's 500 LLCs?

You tell me.

If having 20 LLC's is an indication of criminal activity, then surely 500 is even more damning. Especially after Trump's company was convicted of fraud.
Nope….you tell ME what the legitimate purpose of Biden Family’s 20 shell companies are. Nobody is questioning Trump’s. It is BIDEN who is being investigated for corruption.

Nope….you tell ME what the legitimate purpose of Biden Family’s 20 shell companies are. Nobody is questioning Trump’s. It is BIDEN who is being investigated for corruption.

I have no idea.

Now you provide evidence that any of the money transferred through those LLCs was in any way criminal, or used in the commission of any crime.

"Prove my conspiracy wrong" isn't a legal argument.

I have no idea.

Now you provide evidence that any of the money transferred through those LLCs was in any way criminal, or used in the commission of any crime.

"Prove my conspiracy wrong" isn't a legal argument.
Nope. You’re not getting away with the liberal shit of giving out homework assignments.

And yes, if evidence of corruption is so clear that normal people would believe high crimes been committed - and the accused can offer no valid reason for his actions that would explain it - that is sufficient for conviction. It is called indirect or circumstantial evidence.

Example: A unknown man is standing in the middle of my living room at 2 am (and I snapped his photo on my camera), and the next day my gold jewelry is missing. Are you going to argue that I can’t prove that he was the one who stole it because I didn’t see him take it?

Biden is going down. Unless members of his family can provide legitimate reasons for establishing shell companies through which $10 million was funneled to various members, for no discernible reason, he is going to be impeached.

The Bidens could end all this by explaining the purpose of the fake companies. But they are silent.

Nope. You’re not getting away with the liberal shit of giving out homework assignments.

And yes, if evidence of corruption is so clear that normal people would believe high crimes been committee - and the accused can offer no valid reason for his actions that would explain it - that is sufficient for conviction. It is called indirect or circumstantial evidence.

Example: A unknown man is standing in the middle of my living room (and I snapped his photo on my camera), and the next day my gold jewelry is missing. Are you going to argue that I can’t prove that he was the one who stole it because I didn’t see him take it?

Biden is going down. Unless members of his family can provide legitimate reasons for establishing shell companies through which $10 million was funneled to various members, for no discernible reason, he is going to be impeached.

The Bidens could end all this by explaining the purpose of the fake companies. But they are silent.

So you've got nothing on any crime.

Well that was easy.

If you're ever curious why Trump is under 71 indictments and Biden is under zero.......you just demonstrated why.

So you've got nothing on any crime.

Well that was easy.

If you're ever curious why Trump is under 71 indictments and Biden is under zero.......you just demonstrated why.
Trump is under 71 indictments and Biden none because the DOJ is weaponized to get Trump and protect Biden. In what world does the FBI give their target a 2-week advance notice of a search?

Trump is under 71 indictments and Biden none because the DOJ is weaponized to get Trump and protect Biden. In what world does the FBI give their target a 2-week advance notice of a search?

The evidence in Trump's federal indictments say otherwise. Pages 9 through 43 of a 49 page indictment. It lists testimony, photos, transcripts of recordings, texts. Its extensive. Even Trump's own Attorney General admits that if the indictment holds up, Trump is toast:

Compare that with accusations of crimes by Joe Biden. Accusations of.....something. Y'all aren't quite sure what you're accusing him of. Backed by nothing.

That's not how crimes work. You'll need specific evidence of specific crimes. And you have none.

The Biden Family set up 20 shell companies to disguise payments from foreign adversaries before the funds were distributed to nine family members.

1) Why the need for secrecy via shell companies?

2) What VALID service or product were The Biden’s selling while Joe was VP that garnered them $10 million or more?

3) Why won’t they come out and tell us, and put this matter to rest?
Are shell companies illegal?

If so, the former fuckup has more legal issues.

If the underlying reason is for illegal purposes.

Trump's business was convicted of fraud. He's under 71 indictments, about half some flavor of fraud.

His fixer was convicted of fraud. His CFO was convicted of fraud. The company that was going to fund Truth Social was just indicted for fraud.

There's way more reason to be suspicious of Trump's 500 shell companies.

Laughing.....your 'star witness' was indicted for being an agent of China.

The 'secret tapes' never existed.

And 'judgment day' couldn't show a single crime. Let alone by Joe Biden.
I am still waiting for someone to testify under oath.

Trump's business was convicted of fraud. He's under 71 indictments, about half some flavor of fraud
Stupid. He is under 2 indictments at the moment.

You’re such an ignorant dolt that you confuse counts with indictments.

Stupid. He is under 2 indictments at the moment.

You’re such an ignorant dolt that you confuse counts with indictments.

Tell us more about jurisdiction and actual malice. So we can all giggle when you offer a 9th circuit court ruling for a 4th circuit court case. Or pretend that you know more about the malice standard that the lawyers for Fox News.

Don't worry baby bird, I'll walk you through it all.

And you just keep ignoring all those Trump indictments and pretending they don't exist. I'm sure your willful ignorance will make them all just disappear.

Tell us more about jurisdiction and actual malice. So we can all giggle when you offer a 9th circuit court ruling for a 4th circuit court case. Or pretend that you know more about the malice standard that the lawyers for Fox News.

Don't worry baby bird, I'll walk you through it all.

And you just keep ignoring all those Trump indictments and pretending they don't exist. I'm sure your willful ignorance will make them all just disappear.
Jurisdiction isn’t the topic.

I understand your fervent desire to change the subject. You’re a clown and a coward.

And again, you either are completely retarded or you’re just being dishonest.

So, I’ll steer you back. An indictment isn’t evidence of the crime alleged by an indictment. 👍😎

This concept could be grasped by a brain-damaged mule. That is way over your mental standard.

Forum List

Back