Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

You were the one who brought up the 500. However many he has, none were for secret businesses - like the Biden’s.

I'm not the one who made 500 LLCs for Trump. Trump is.

What are the purposes of them? Trump's company has been convicted of tax fraud.

You were saying about 'shady'?

So.....'done in secret' means you've got jackshit to back any of this story you've made up.

Convenient.

Explain how Burisma is 'America's foe' again?
You‘re so brainwashed I don’t know why I even bother with you cult members.

They WERE set up in secret, to disguise the extortion payments. Comer and his investigative team discovered them, partly by following through on banks‘ SARs (of which there were many) that of course the weaponized FBI ignored.

I'm not the one who made 500 LLCs for Trump. Trump is.

What are the purposes of them? Trump's company has been convicted of tax fraud.

You were saying about 'shady'?
Wow. Constant whatboutism.

Right now we are dealing with much worse from the Bidens. They’ve been selling out their country to the tune of at least $10 million for selling out America.

How can you recognize Biden's crimes while you refuse to acknowledge Trump's crimes? As far as I am concerned they both suck volumes.

You‘re so brainwashed I don’t know why I even bother with you cult members.

They WERE set up in secret, to disguise the extortion payments. Comer and his investigative team discovered them, partly by following through on banks‘ SARs (of which there were many) that of course the weaponized FBI ignored.

Says who? Backed by what? Imaginary tapes that never existed?

Where are the $10 million in wire transfers? Who is the witness? The 1023 is entirely unsubstatiated. And contracted by Giuliani's own investigators.

And SARs are almost entirely perfectly legal activity. Millions of them are submitted a year. And almost every single one of them are triggered by perfectly legal activity.

And yet, you believe an elaborate conspiracy for which you have mere accusations, backed by jackshit?

You were saying about 'cult members'?

So you've got jackshit of any crime by Joe Biden. And your ilk's promises of evidence against Joe have fallen flat again and again and again.

Your 'judgment day' has gone so badly in fact that you're now inventing conspiracies to explain your pathetic failures.

Good luck with that.

No, we have loads of evidence. Just because you live YOUR life with your head up your ass doesn't mean everyone else does.

Simp

No, we have loads of evidence. Just because you live YOUR life with your head up your ass doesn't mean everyone else does.

Simp

You've got nothing. Your 'judgment day' couldn't demonstrate a single crime by anyone. Let alone a vast criminal enterprise by the 'Biden Family'.

Your 'star witness' was indicted as an agent of China.

Your 'tapes' never existed.

And you've been directly contradicted by Trump's own investigator in Ukraine, Lev Parnas.

So far, you haven't managed to prove that Joe Biden is guilty of double parking. Let alone any of the myriad of crimes you allege.

You've got nothing. Your 'judgment day' couldn't demonstrate a single crime by anyone. Let alone a vast criminal enterprise by the 'Biden Family'.

Your 'star witness' was indicted as an agent of China.

Your 'tapes' never existed.

And you've been directly contradicted by Trump's own investigator in Ukraine, Lev Parnas.

So far, you haven't managed to prove that Joe Biden is guilty of double parking. Let alone any of the myriad of crimes you allege.

So accusations of 'censorship of opposing view points'?

That's your smoking gun?

And what evidence is presented in your video? Where's the 'tape'? What 'policy' was influenced by your claims of 'influence peddling'? Who is your 'witness' in the 1023? What backs the claims listed there? Where's the wire transfer of $10 million dollars? What crime was committed by getting paid by companies overseas?

And of course, what crime did Joe Biden supposedly commit? With evidence.

You've got nothing but accusations. Which is why Trump is under 71 felony indictments (with more likely to come), and Joe Biden is under none.

So accusations of 'censorship of opposing view points'?

That's your smoking gun?

And what evidence is presented in your video? Where's the 'tape'? What 'policy' was influenced by your claims of 'influence peddling'? Who is your 'witness' in the 1023? What backs the claims listed there? Where's the wire transfer of $10 million dollars? What crime was committed by getting paid by companies overseas?

And of course, what crime did Joe Biden supposedly commit? With evidence.

You've got nothing but accusations. Which is why Trump is under 71 felony indictments (with more likely to come), and Joe Biden is under none.

You don't censor that which is untrue, simp.

You don't censor that which is untrue, simp.

Even your claims are censorship are an allegation. Which, predictably, you accept as evidence.

Allegations aren't evidence. You can't tell the difference. The law can.

Which is why Trump is under 71 indictments. And Biden is under none.

Even your claims are censorship are an allegation. Which, predictably, you accept as evidence.

Allegations aren't evidence. You can't tell the difference. The law can.

Which is why Trump is under 71 indictments. And Biden is under none.

No, they are factual. Like I said, morons, and you, with your head up your ass, don't see it.

No, they are factual. Like I said, morons, and you, with your head up your ass, don't see it.

They are allegations. There's nothing criminal about an LLC. Trump has 500 of them.

There's nothing criminal about getting paid from overseas. Trump does it all the time.

What you have is a *story* about LLCs and payments, backed by jackshit. You can't factually establish so much as a parking ticket.

They are allegations. There's nothing criminal about an LLC. Trump has 500 of them.

There's nothing criminal about getting paid from overseas. Trump does it all the time.

What you have is a *story* about LLCs and payments, backed by jackshit. You can't factually establish so much as a parking ticket.

No, they are FACTS. Things you retards desperately are trying to bury under piles of bullshit.

No, they are FACTS. Things you retards desperately are trying to bury under piles of bullshit.

That the 20 LLCs exist is a fact. That they're used for a crime is a story, backed by jackshit.

That there were payments from companies overseas is a fact. That these payments were bribery/money laundering/influence pedaling/blackmail/whatever-you've-made-up-this-week....is an accusation.

And you've got jackshit to back your accusations. You can't factually establish so much as a parking ticket.

Comer must not allow Parnas to testify under oath regarding what he know from first-hand experience, The last thing these fanatics want revealed is the truth.

The plan that Giuliani and Trump put into operation was simple. Giuliani sent me to collect compromising information that the Eastern European oligarchs had on Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine to use against Joe Biden. It was also my job to convince the new Ukrainian government to announce an official investigation into Hunter Biden. If they didn’t, the U.S. would not send Trump or Vice President Mike Pence to Zelensky’s inauguration, threatening Zelensky’s domestic stature and his ability to stand up to Putin. Trump also paused much needed military aid for Ukraine while he tried to get Zelensky to open the Biden investigation.
Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 3.41.58 PM.png
Trump didn’t care if this made Ukraine vulnerable to Russia, which had annexed Crimea from the country in 2014. At about the same time, Trump casually asked me: “How long do you think Ukraine could hold out against a Russian invasion?” I responded: “Not long, without our help.” I eventually realized that not only was I enabling Trump’s dirty tricks in the 2020 election, I was also risking that Ukraine would be essentially unarmed when Putin invaded.

Comer must not allow Parnas to testify under oath regarding what he know from first-hand experience, The last thing these fanatics want revealed is the truth.

The plan that Giuliani and Trump put into operation was simple. Giuliani sent me to collect compromising information that the Eastern European oligarchs had on Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine to use against Joe Biden. It was also my job to convince the new Ukrainian government to announce an official investigation into Hunter Biden. If they didn’t, the U.S. would not send Trump or Vice President Mike Pence to Zelensky’s inauguration, threatening Zelensky’s domestic stature and his ability to stand up to Putin. Trump also paused much needed military aid for Ukraine while he tried to get Zelensky to open the Biden investigation.

Trump didn’t care if this made Ukraine vulnerable to Russia, which had annexed Crimea from the country in 2014. At about the same time, Trump casually asked me: “How long do you think Ukraine could hold out against a Russian invasion?” I responded: “Not long, without our help.” I eventually realized that not only was I enabling Trump’s dirty tricks in the 2020 election, I was also risking that Ukraine would be essentially unarmed when Putin invaded.
Nice off topic post.

That the 20 LLCs exist is a fact. That they're used for a crime is a story, backed by jackshit.

That there were payments from companies overseas is a fact. That these payments were bribery/money laundering/influence pedaling/blackmail/whatever-you've-made-up-this-week....is an accusation.

And you've got jackshit to back your accusations. You can't factually establish so much as a parking ticket.
So for what legitimate purpose were these five shell companies in? And since Biden knows that half the country, at least, thinks it was a way to disguise extortion payments, why doesn’t he or Hunter or any of the nine family members who got paid tell us what they did to get a portion of the $10 million?

Forum List

Back