Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

Jurisdiction isn’t the topic.

Says the poor, confused, soul that cited a 9th circuit ruling as applying to a 4th circuit court case.

9th Circuit court rulings only apply to the 9th circuit, sweetie. You didn't know that until I told you. Basic legal concepts like jurisdiction completely confound you.

Just like you didn't know the actual malice standard until I painstakingly walked you through it.

But you'll cling to any excuse to ignore the Trump indictments and pretend they don't exist.

Laughing....good luck with that. I'm sure they'll just disappear if you refuse to look at them.

Says the poor,
I took the liberty of sniping your bullshit so we can get to the actual point.

The point is and has been that an indictment is not evidence of the crime.

Run away from that some more. It’s ok. I’ll remind you.

I took the liberty

Of ignoring jurisdiction and then having me painstakingly explain the legal concept to you?

Yeah, sweetie....I know. I was there.

Just like when I had to walk you through the actual malice standard when you babbled ignorantly about the Fox News defamation settlement. You didn't know what you were talking about then either.

But any excuse to ignore the Trump indictments. If you ignore hard enough, maybe they'll disappear!

Of ignoring
I once again enjoyed snipping your bullshit post. 👍

It takes a little effort to focus you.

You’re stupid and gutless but you are determined to avoid the topic.

You are an asshole who thinks that two indictments with a combined total of 71 counts is somehow now 71 indictments.

So, of course, we all need to pass on accepting your deflections. The fact remains. You were completely wrong.

And you were too gutless to even try to defend your disproved claim.
But I’m here to help. An indictment is not evidence of the crime it alleges.

Last edited:
I once again

...ignored basic legal tenets of jurisdiction and legal terminology to rant ignorantly about topics you don't understand?

Yeah, I know. I was there when you did it, sweetie.

Your desperation to ignore the Trump indictments and pretend they don't exist has kinda swallowed you whole.

...ignored
Clipped to refocus you. You’re massively off topic. Let’s breaking down for you.

You’re an asshole. Sure. And off topic? Naturally.

But still, just admit that you’ve learned that an indictment is not evidence of the crime. 😎

I once again enjoyed snipping your bullshit post. 👍

It takes a little effort to focus you.

You’re stupid and gutless but you are determined to avoid the topic.

You are an asshole who thinks that two indictments with a combined total of 71 counts is somehow now 71 indictments.

So, of course, we all need to pass on accepting your deflections. The fact remains. You were completely wrong.

And you were too gutless to even try to defend your disproved claim.
But I’m here to help. An indictment is not evidence of the crime it alleges.
Or making misdemeanors into separate felonies

Clipped to refocus you. You’re massively off topic.

You've already admitted you've got jack shit to factually established any crime by Joe Biden.

And you've demonstrated you don't know shit about the law, completely confounded by the concept or jurisdiction or actual malice.

All we're discussing now is why I'm right.

Is that really it, baby bird?

The federal indictment doesn't have any misdemeanors. Its all felonies. And page 9 through 43 lay out strong, strong evidence that Trump is in a lot of legal trouble.
But the indictment in new York did do that

Yep I would laugh too knowing just how ignorant you have to be to support the cabbage in the white house.

So we should have called for the guy who calls for the termination of the constitution? Who sat and did nothing but watch TV while the people he sent to the capitol attacked it and attempted to overturn a lawful election?

Just a head's up......the proper response to the capitol being attacked is not 'netflix and chill'

Yep I would laugh too knowing just how ignorant you have to be to support the cabbage in the white house.
Sure sycophant, what did Morgan Stanley just reaffirm about Bidenomics.

Yeah Biden did that.

Want to post the unemployment numbers?

Stock market moves?

But the indictment in new York did do that

There are two more likely indictments coming down the pipe. So you'll be able to pick your favorite.

Mine is the federal indictment. Even William Barr admits that if the indictment holds up, Trump is toast.

You've already admitted you've got jack shit to factually established any crime by Joe Biden.
Not something I’ve said. I am not the one in possession of the evidence. I don’t know what the investigators have already amassed. You dope.
And you've demonstrated you don't know shit about the law, completely confounded by the concept or jurisdiction or actual malice.
No no. I could lecture you on those topics. You urgently need to be educated. 👍
All we're discussing now is why I'm right.
No. I’m discussing how exceptionally and embarrassingly wrong you were. You fucked up the obvious distinction between counts in an indictment with the number of indictments.

Aren’t you stupid? Yes. Yes you are.

We can’t discuss “why” you’re right until you are. Someday maybe. Keep the faith, dimwit.

You were also wrong in suggesting that an indictment is useful as evidence!
:auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301: You pathetic imbecile.
Is that really it, baby bird?
Is what it, shit bird? You’re quite incoherent. :itsok:

Not something I’ve said. I am not the one in possession of the evidence. I don’t know what the investigators have already amassed.

So we agree.....you've got jackshit that proves Joe Biden committed any crime.

Well that was easy.

Forum List

Back