Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

It sure would be great to have those recordings, but according to the story we dont. Grassley isnt going to go over to Ukraine and track them down, so either the FBI finds the tapes or no one does. Maybe the FBI already has them. Its hard to say.

Im not particularly fond of this announcement. Telling us about the slam dunk evidence that they dont actually have in hand, is not cool.
They have been doing that as long as I can remember. Just once I would love for the Repubs to actually have something.

They have been doing that as long as I can remember. Just once I would love for the Repubs to actually have something.
They already have a lot and the evidence is growing exponentially every week.

What will our liberals say now?

The leftists will lie to themselves. It’s what they do when inconvenient truths threaten their religion.

Do you think Grassley provided actionable evidence?
To the public? No, but he has FAR more than he is showing us. They are up to 10 million in bribes now, but they have been hinting that it will be 20 million by the end, if not more. They also want to get more evidence to more crimes. It doesnt seem like there is a lack of criminal activity around the Bidens, so there is plenty more to find.

Last edited:
To the public? No, but h has FAR more than he is showing us. They are up to 10 million in bribes now, but they have been hinting that it will be 20 million by the end, if not more. They also want to get more evidence to more crimes. It doesnt seem like there is a lack of criminal activity around the Bidens, so there is plenty more to find.
$lava Ukraine
$lava Zelen$ky
10% for the Big Guy

To the public? No, but h has FAR more than he is showing us. They are up to 10 million in bribes now, but they have been hinting that it will be 20 million by the end, if not more. They also want to get more evidence to more crimes. It doesnt seem like there is a lack of criminal activity around the Bidens, so there is plenty more to find.
Kinda my point about being disappointed again.

We have bank records showing millions came in from China, via multiple shell companies, and then distributed to various Biden Family members, including a high school counselor.

That is a LOT of evidence.

We have bank records showing millions came in from China, via multiple shell companies, and then distributed to various Biden Family members, including a high school counselor.

Let's think about this. If what you say is true, and there is some evidence Joe did something illegal, why are the Repubs like Grassley and Comer and many others, still pretending to have tapes, or evidence that is coming soon, just out of reach, hidden by the FBI etc. Hell, even Breen on Fox told Comer, when he told her he had evidence and would present it...soon. She basically told him that is what he said last week. If Biden broke some law I really want to see him prosecuted, we have to get the government back under control. But again, I have only been following this stuff since the 80's but almost never do the Repubs have what they pretend they have. Is there anything out there that would cause a normal person to think, yea, that is evidence that will hold up in court?

Let's think about this. If what you say is true, and there is some evidence Joe did something illegal, why are the Repubs like Grassley and Comer and many others, still pretending to have tapes, or evidence that is coming soon, just out of reach, hidden by the FBI etc. Hell, even Breen on Fox told Comer, when he told her he had evidence and would present it...soon. She basically told him that is what he said last week. If Biden broke some law I really want to see him prosecuted, we have to get the government back under control. But again, I have only been following this stuff since the 80's but almost never do the Repubs have what they pretend they have. Is there anything out there that would cause a normal person to think, yea, that is evidence that will hold up in court?
They have the info from the banks - which, by the way, had filed suspicious activity reports to the FBI, and which the FBI ignored because….Biden. You honestly think the Republicans would make that up the way the Democrats made up the Russia Conspiracy hoax? Republicans haven’t dropped to as devious level as Democrats have.

They have the info from the banks - which, by the way, had filed suspicious activity reports to the FBI, and which the FBI ignored because….Biden. You honestly think the Republicans would make that up the way the Democrats made up the Russia Conspiracy hoax? Republicans haven’t dropped to as devious level as Democrats have.
I have been watching the Republicans make up fantasy stuff since the 80's. Literally make stuff up, then they just drop it and go on to the next outrage.

A lot of evidence of legal business transactions?

A lot of evidence of legal business transactions?
Wow, the excuses.

So nine members of the Biden Family received millions of dollars from China, via multiple shell companies set up expressly to launder the payments, and you describe that as a legal business transaction? What services did the nine Bidenettes (including the granddaughter and the high school counselor) render the Communists that would be worth so much money? And if it’s legal, why not a direct wire? Why the need to launder the money.

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it’s a duck.

Wow, the excuses.

So nine members of the Biden Family received millions of dollars from China, via multiple shell companies set up expressly to launder the payments, and you describe that as a legal business transaction? What services did the nine Bidenettes (including the granddaughter and the high school counselor) render the Communists that would be worth so much money? And if it’s legal, why not a direct wire? Why the need to launder the money.

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it’s a duck.
You made the part up in bold. Bad form.

You think anyone with multiple shell companies with money going to multiple family members is indicative of a crime?

Forum List

Back