Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

Like a baby. Check what Grassley is *actually* saying.

Grassley doesn't claim he has the recordings. Grassley doesn't claim that the FBI has the recordings. Grassley doesn't even claim that he's verified the recordings even exist.

Grassley alleges that a 4 year old FD-1023 form alleges that a source alleges that a Bursima executive alleges that recordings exist that MAY show that Biden helped hunter get a job.

That's it.

Serious question...

Do you think a senator like Grassley (there are a few whom I would) would give this oxygen if he hadn't heard the tapes? I doubt he would toss it out there. Cruz definitely...Grassley? Nope.

What is strange is how the tapes were dormant for so long. If there was something there...one would reason that it would have come out as part of the ill-fated October surprise in 2020. Why hold it back?

I think there may be some recordings. What is on the tapes? Who knows.

Serious question...

Do you think a senator like Grassley (there are a few whom I would) would give this oxygen if he hadn't heard the tapes?

100%. If you fliter out the RedState and GatewayPundit hysterics and look at what Grassley has said, he's critiquing the FBI for not looking into the issue,

Grassley never claims to have heard the recordings, nor that the FBI has them, nor that they've been verified to exist. He's using the FD-1023 form allegations as a foil to criticize the FBI for not digging deeper.

"The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden," Grassley said.

Grassley demanded answers on "what, if anything has the Justice Department and FBI done to investigate?"

"The Justice Department and FBI must show their work," Grassley said. "They no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt."

Grassley's comments are actually very slow pitch. He's criticizing the FBI for not dedicating more resources to the FD-1023 form, especially after all the focus and time on Trump.

Its pretty generic. Its timing is likely motivated by Trump's arraignment tomorrow.

Serious question...

Do you think a senator like Grassley (there are a few whom I would) would give this oxygen if he hadn't heard the tapes? I doubt he would toss it out there. Cruz definitely...Grassley? Nope.

What is strange is how the tapes were dormant for so long. If there was something there...one would reason that it would have come out as part of the ill-fated October surprise in 2020. Why hold it back?

I think there may be some recordings. What is on the tapes? Who knows.
Chuck only knows corn.

Cream corn

Its pretty generic. Its timing is likely motivated by Trump's arraignment tomorrow.
Now THAT I believe. Again, one would reason that if there was something to it; it would have come out during the election season.

It may end up being one of those things like the dinghy blonde who appeared with Rudy...it actually hurt Trump's case.

We're looking for something other than an 8-year-old 1023 form.
You're telling me FBI has been obstructing justice?

AXIOS:

Comer is subpoenaing an FBI form, called an FD-1023, that was created in June 2020. An FD-1023 simply documents an interview with a source, and does not in itself indicate any suspicions of wrongdoing.

:happy-1:

Last edited:
Well, I’m sure our less than objective MSM news outlets will choose not to cover this one.
It seems a lot of Republicans are pushing the story. That should make it hard to bury.

For some reason I really don’t want my President to be a man that has been bought by foreign nations. It would seem logical he might put the interest of those nations in front of the interests of citizens in our nation.

It seems a lot of Republicans are pushing the story. That should make it hard to bury.

For some reason I really don’t want my President to be a man that has been bought by foreign nations. It would seem logical he might put the interest of those nations in front of the interests of citizens in our nation.
Wonder why MSM isn't looking at this.
Do you think they'd actually be complicit in putting Kamala in the drivers seat?
This is starting to unravel....................if the tapes pop up.......LOL

We already asked for the proof.

And it will become apparent to you that comey doesn't have it.
Nah, James Comey, Ex-FBI Director, is currently writing crime novels and Hunter Biden, the bagman for the Biden Crime Family, is selling his abstract paintings for a fortune.

It should. But we have to contend with the dishonest media.
For some reason I really don’t want my President to be a man that has been bought by foreign nations.

Like Brandon.
It would seem logical he might put the interest of those nations in front of the interests of citizens in our nation
Exactly.

We already asked for the proof.

And it will become apparent to you that comey doesn't have it.
Yet the 1023 which was supplied and created, based on one of the FBI's most trusted, and accurate CHS, says so.......FBI's most trusted guy....... :auiqs.jpg:

Nah, James Comey, Ex-FBI Director, is currently writing crime novels and Hunter Biden, the bagman for the Biden Crime Family, is selling his abstract paintings for a fortune.
Book on truth.....LOL
Andy McCabe his ghostwriter?

What tapes?

They haven't been verified to even exist.
You guys said the same thing about the 1023 form itself. Then you guys said the "source" didnt exist, then you laughed because he was missing. You do this every time.

"A U.S. senator said that the head of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, who bribed Hunter and Joe Biden $10 million, has 17 records of their participation as an "insurance policy".

One of the reasons why americans are up to their necks in Ukro-shit. Criminals on the hook of Nuland

That's why I don't believe for a minute that Epstein is dead. He prepared such tapes as "insurance". Pedophiles got him out of jail themselves, and Mossad gave him a medal.

Chew the corn out of my shit carefully.
Lol, that's all ya got. What a retard. Another blow hard retard. Good stuff. Rumor and enuendo with no substance is all the right has these days. If ya got tapes produce them till then just another idiot putting hot air out.

Forum List

Back