Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

All I really want is for once, someday, a Repub to start babbling about evidence of some Demo crime or outrage, start talking about evidence and then, imagine this, produce said evidence that is of the quality that would hold up in court. Just once I would really like to see that. If Joe broke the law I want to see the same thing happen to him that happens to Trump. Problem is, as far as I can tell, the Repubs just make up stuff then complain because they make themselves look silly.
Oh. :itsok:

There are no recordings. You are being played again. :abgg2q.jpg:
All of this to divert attention from Trump's VERIFIED recordings.

All I really want is for once, someday, a Repub to start babbling about evidence of some Demo crime or outrage, start talking about evidence and then, imagine this, produce said evidence that is of the quality that would hold up in court. Just once I would really like to see that. If Joe broke the law I want to see the same thing happen to him that happens to Trump. Problem is, as far as I can tell, the Repubs just make up stuff then complain because they make themselves look silly.

We have.......we just listened to the james comey press conference where he listed the crimes of hilary, then said.....never mind.....and let her off the hook.......now we have you idiots doing the same thing for biden...

You think if Republicans were allowed to they wouldn't? They would and hopefully the FBI will come clean and do the right thing and let the recordings become public. Time to jail the Biden Crime Syndicate.
You think the FBI is keeping a Republican congressman from playing a foreign owned tape proving Biden was guilty of something? It that gonna be your story? You guys are crazy.

We have.......we just listened to the james comey press conference where he listed the crimes of hilary, then said.....never mind.....and let her off the hook.......now we have you idiots doing the same thing for biden...
That is another thing, you guys embarrassed yourselves with Hillary. Why didn't trump lock her up?

That's not what Comey stated at all. He said that while she was careless in regard to some documents on a server that the burden of prove of a crime was not there.

A grand jury looked at the evidence in the former 10term fuckups document case and issued 37 counts.

What will our liberals say now?
Most likely the liberals will totally ignore the story and say Fox News always lies.

You will ask your liberal friends in a week and they will have no idea what you are talking about.

You think if Republicans were allowed to they wouldn't? They would and hopefully the FBI will come clean and do the right thing and let the recordings become public. Time to jail the Biden Crime Syndicate.
Dude, they don't have the audio recordings. They have a form that states some ukrainian/russia stated that he does.

Most likely the liberals will totally ignore the story and say Fox News always lies.

You will ask your liberal friends in a week and they will have no idea what you are talking about.
We already asked for the proof.

And it will become apparent to you that comey doesn't have it.

Dude, they don't have the audio recordings. They have a form that states some ukrainian/russia stated that he does.
It’s in the hands now of Republicans for sure. And the FBI most certainly has it now or a copy. The Biden Clan are cooked! :stir:

Well, I’m sure our less than objective MSM news outlets will choose not to cover this one.

Forum List

Back