Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

It’s in the hands now of Republicans for sure. And the FBI most certainly has it now or a copy. The Biden Clan are cooked! :stir:
Is that what was said at the news theater event by the republic pol?

They have a form that an FBI filed in 2015 that states someone else has it possibly.

What will our liberals say now?
Quick look, MSM is looking the other way.

Not that it was that hard to do, but it seems Joe and his crackhead son were outsmarted.

How could high ranking crooked international multi-millionaire energy company members who paid Joe Biden $5 million to get the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating them.and Joe's son dupe the Bidens ... who finished at the top of their law classes...Joe supposedly with 3 degrees?

I thought illegally spying on people was Joe Biden's & the FBI's thing...

I wonder how Joe feels with the shoe on the other foot now.

Joe Biden, star of Burisma's Bribery recordings.

'Insurancy Policy' for people who did not trust the extremely criiminal Bidens - especially Joe Biden, who has all the power of the US govt to abuse at his fingertips.

Democrats who want power and to control everyone now finds themsrlves having been controlled and not in control now.

I love it.

It sure would be great to have those recordings, but according to the story we dont. Grassley isnt going to go over to Ukraine and track them down, so either the FBI finds the tapes or no one does. Maybe the FBI already has them. Its hard to say.

Im not particularly fond of this announcement. Telling us about the slam dunk evidence that they dont actually have in hand, is not cool.

That's not what Comey stated at all. He said that while she was careless in regard to some documents on a server that the burden of prove of a crime was not there.

A grand jury looked at the evidence in the former 10term fuckups document case and issued 37 counts.

No.....everything he cited was a felony....and the head of the FBI investigation doesnt determinw if they indict.....any idiot watching Law and Order qould have a basic understandingnof that....

She committed felony after felony and they gave her a pass

Lol. Let's hear the tapes. Till then bull shit.

So let me see if I have this right.

Grassley alleges that a 4 year old form alleges that a source alleges that a Bursima executive alleges that recordings exist.

And none of it has been verified. Not the Bursima's executive's claims, not the bribery scheme, not even the existence of the recordings.

That's....that's it? A 4 year old unsubstantiated accusation backed by no specific evidence?

There are 4 threads on this topic. There has to be more to this story than just that.

So it occurs to me that because some Ukrainian business man has these tapes instead of the FBI, we may actually get to hear them.
This document is from 2020. Either the FBI found those tapes and they are sitting on them, or they never found them. I cant imagine they are going to turn up now, unless again the FBI currently has them.

You have to remember, if the FBI had slam dunk evidence against the president, they would have no choice but to sit on it. You cannot indict a sitting president. Im not saying the FBI is doing the right thing here, but its possible. It is possible that Wray has plans for Biden. Wray is a lifelong republican.

It sure would be great to have those recordings, but according to the story we dont. Grassley isnt going to go over to Ukraine and track them down, so either the FBI finds the tapes or no one does. Maybe the FBI already has them. Its hard to say.

Im not particularly fond of this announcement. Telling us about the slam dunk evidence that they dont actually have in hand, is not cool.
Having them would help. I seriously doubt our Department of Justice (or its FBI) would even consider looking for it or seeking to obtain it.

But the difficult isn’t necessarily impossible.

So it occurs to me that because some Ukrainian business man has these tapes instead of the FBI, we may actually get to hear them.

IF some ukrainian business man has these tapes. If the tapes exist. If the accusations are accurate. If there was a bribery scheme.

There's nothing substantiating any of it. This is a 4 year old unsubstantiated accusation backed by no specific evidence that Trump's FBI didn't find credible.

And the FBI still doesn't.

We're looking for something other than an 8-year-old 1023 form.
Did you know that there are 2 more completely different 1023 forms relating to Biden? They are in the process of getting a subpoena for those now.

Having them would help. I seriously doubt our Department of Justice (or its FBI) would even consider looking for it or seeking to obtain it.

But the difficult isn’t necessarily impossible.
If the FBI was covering for Biden, then they would go get those tapes to destroy them. The FBI may also not be on Joe's side, in which case they are waiting until he isnt president anymore.

No.....everything he cited was a felony....and the head of the FBI investigation doesnt determinw if they indict.....any idiot watching Law and Order qould have a basic understandingnof that....

She committed felony after felony and they gave her a pass
Hilarious

What felony was that?

Hilarious

What felony was that?

Having classified information, having an illegal server....destroying Thousandsmof classified emails that were under subpeona, obstruction of justice......just off the top of my head.....

Having classified information, having an illegal server....destroying Thousandsmof classified emails that were under subpeona, obstruction of justice......just off the top of my head.....
Again, what felony charge is that?

Also, what proof can you present that she destoryed 1000's of classified documents.

If the FBI was covering for Biden, then they would go get those tapes to destroy them. The FBI may also not be on Joe's side, in which case they are waiting until he isnt president anymore.

What tapes?

They haven't been verified to even exist.

Forum List

Back