Biden Cabinet Member openly calls for censorship by big tech companies.

Once again all this Dimtard has is lies and ORANGE MAN BAD!

Nowhere in your link is there any mention of censorship. Trump simply called for a Senate investigation. With the Musk Twitter dumps Trump is once again proven to be correct. Their collusion with the FBI needs to be investigated.
You are incorrect. Donald Trump not only wanted them censored, but eliminated and silenced as well. That's what autocrats do.
Twitter and Facebook were his klaxxon bullhorns. And you LOVED them in the 2015-2019 time frame.

Did the government force Twitter to post or not post something?

What difference does that make?

Oh, you think you can move the goal posts and cover for your Reich.

The STASI sent lists of people to Twitter to block and then became angry when Twitter moved slower than Biden wanted in censoring opponents.

If so, what was the method of force and who did it?

iu

Everything government does is based on force, moron. It's manifested by government employees who are armed with guns.
This is probably one of the dumbest statements I have seen in a while...at least top ten all time.

The government has every right to make requests as long as no force is used. Simply asking is not force.

Not me. My argument is no laws we're broken unless the fed used force to stop Twitter from posting things.

Your argument is stupid.

Let's say that Orange Man Bad had gone to NBCCP with a list of actors the government wanted blacklisted from television shows. And then they were all blacklisted.

You'd be good with that - as long as no one could prove that force was used?

Nah, you're just a hyperpartisan clown covering for your Reich.

All you have for an arguement is "OLD MAN BAD".

I think it's more "violating the constitution BAD."

You are incorrect. Donald Trump not only wanted them censored, but eliminated and silenced as well. That's what autocrats do.
Twitter and Facebook were his klaxxon bullhorns. And you LOVED them in the 2015-2019 time frame.
Bring his words, not your mind reading, Simp.

The first amendment doesn't say that simply asking is a violating of law.

To say the government can not ask would violate the governments first amendment rights, but not asking.

Got it.

So teachers are fine to ask students to join them in Christian prayer during class.

"The first amendment doesn't say that simply asking is a violating of law."

Forum List

Back