Biden Cabinet Member openly calls for censorship by big tech companies.

About it violating the constitution for the fed to request Twitter not post something. That even though most of the requests in the Twitter dumps occurred during Trump's presidency and that is because of the FBI deep state so it's not Trump's fault. That Twitter was paying FBI agents a salary. That the FBI infiltrated Twitter...etc etc, you know, the normal right wing hair on fire nonsense.

Are you not familiar? Have you not been reading this thread?
Lifelong Liberal and Constitutional law EXPERT Alan Dershowitz says the relationship between the FBI and Twitter is a clear violation of the First Amendment.

I will take his word over a single digit IQ innerweb troll like you 24/7/365

I met Johnson that year and had lunch with him, he was looking for retirement money in that race. I suppose I don't blame him.

My friend was head of the WV Libertarian party and asked me to photograph the event. (he knew I I'd work cheap. (lunch). The party fed me a few times that year.

D8ZjVFe.jpg
color me impressed...I didn't really know johnson at all...I've just never sat out an election and when the party anointed hillary I was seething mad and trump was not an option so I went the only safe way I could think of.

color me impressed...I didn't really know johnson at all...I've just never sat out an election and when the party anointed hillary I was seething mad and trump was not an option so I went the only safe way I could think of.

I wish more would do that.

It was nice when he just came strolling in. No big gang of handlers following him and clearing the way. No go betweens clearing questions before you could ask them.

"When was the last time you smoked weed"?

Johnson.....thinking for second......About 2 weeks ago.

The fact is that they are requesting asylum and the law says they have to request it within the US. The Republican Party is the party of King Herod. Evil. Biden needs to quit being Mr Nice Guy and start arresting Abbott and De Santis.
The law needs to be changed. The asylum process is NOT an asylum process, it is a ploy that illegal aliens use, to gain entry into the US, ad then stay here.

Besides making laws, we pay our legislators to get rid of crap like this.

Forum List

Back