Biden Official Ripped

We don't re-arrange working parts, and if you are talking about Chemo for cancer treatment, that is a stretch.
If people are suffering from gender dysphoria then they aren't working.
Ones with gender dysphoria, actual gender dysphoria, maybe. The rest are fetishists and fellow travellers.
And you think society has appointed you arbiter of who the real one's are? 😆

No. You're just a bigot and even worse or funnier, depending on your perspective, (I'm going with funnier) you know you're a bigot because we already bullied you to accepting that gender dysphoria is real. Bullying people after that because they don't pass your eye test is you hilariously trying to straddle the ground between rational and bigot. It just doesn't work. Either go full bigot or go home you coward. 😆

No. You're just a bigot and even worse or funnier, depending on your perspective, (I'm going with funnier) you know you're a bigot because we already bullied you to accepting that gender dysphoria is real. Bullying people after that because they don't pass your eye test is you hilariously trying to straddle the ground between rational and bigot. It just doesn't work. Either go full bigot or go home you coward. 😆

The automatic fix according to your "experts" is mutilation resulting in a sad copy of what they think they want.

Gender Dysphoria has been around for a while, but not in the numbers or variety we are now seeing. Now fetishes and other mental issues are being lumped into the situation, and the end result is still the same, you can't change your sex, no matter how much you try to confuse sex and gender, and no matter how hard you try to ignore reality.

The automatic fix according to your "experts" is mutilation resulting in a sad copy of what they think they want.
First it's not the automatic fix, most people who experience gender dysphoria do not undergo transition surgery. It's around 1 in 4 I believe. And two, why do you care so much if the treatments help people?
Gender Dysphoria has been around for a while, but not in the numbers or variety we are now seeing. Now fetishes and other mental issues are being lumped into the situation, and the end result is still the same, you can't change your sex, no matter how much you try to confuse sex and gender, and no matter how hard you try to ignore reality.
You keep repeating that emotional mantra because it's obvious that's what that is.

You are the one who runs to "experts" as the end all be all, not me.
I point to research done by "experts". I welcome your criticism of that research but all you seem to manage to do is personally attack the researchers. Curiously enough your extensive "common" knowledge of biology doesn't seem to ever be enough for you to develope a criticism of the actual science.

First it's not the automatic fix, most people who experience gender dysphoria do not undergo transition surgery. It's around 1 in 4 I believe. And two, why do you care so much if the treatments help people?

You keep repeating that emotional mantra because it's obvious that's what that is.

And it's being pushed more and more, to create a larger disadvantaged class locked into their mutilated bodies.

The concern is pushing it on children.

I point to research done by "experts". I welcome your criticism of that research but all you seem to manage to do is personally attack the researchers. Curiously enough your extensive "common" knowledge of biology doesn't seem to ever be enough for you to develope a criticism of the actual science.

"experts"

Researchers, practitioners, advocates. All deserved to be personally attacked because their ideas are fucking crazy.

And it's being pushed more and more, to create a larger disadvantaged class locked into their mutilated bodies.

The concern is pushing it on children.
Nothing that you say comports with reality. Even though there are efforts being made to increase access to gender affirming care it is still largely people of economic means who are able to afford the costs. They might be socially disadvantaged but they aren't typically economically disadvantaged.

Nothing that you say comports with reality. Even though there are efforts being made to increase access to gender affirming care it is still largely people of economic means who are able to afford the costs. They might be socially disadvantaged but they aren't typically economically disadvantaged.

"gender affirming care". More Orwellian hiding of mutilation.

I don't think you know what bigot* means. I don't like axe-murderers....but that doesn't make me a bigot. Being able to identify that someone has a condition isn't any indication of bigotry....nor is the person with the affliction blameless for any illegal act they undertake because of their affliction.

I think you feel that being screwed up is always something they cannot choose for themselves, because you say it's simply biological for a man to wear a dress and high-heels instead of a fashion choice. I believe that some men just like feeling like a woman and it's a choice they feel comfortable with.

*big·ot
[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

1. a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:

I don't think you know what bigot* means. I don't like axe-murderers....but that doesn't make me a bigot. Being able to identify that someone has a condition isn't any indication of bigotry....nor is the person with the affliction blameless for any illegal act they undertake because of their affliction.
Being trans isn't illegal you stupid twat.
I think you feel that being screwed up is always something they cannot choose for themselves, because you say it's simply biological for a man to wear a dress and high-heels instead of a fashion choice. I believe that some men just like feeling like a woman and it's a choice they feel comfortable with.

*big·ot
[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

1. a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:
I don't give a shit about your feeling, bigot.

Forum List

Back