Biden Official Ripped

You should be. Everyone should be.
Ooo... scary words without context. Of course that's how you simps on the right think. 😆
Wow, going with the "you are debating on an internet board" argument.....

That means you have NOTHING.
Nothing other than nearly the entire medical community (you know the people who actually administer care) agreeing with me. Maybe that is nothing to a LARPer who's victories exist only in their imagination. 😆

Ooo... scary words without context. Of course that's how you simps on the right think. 😆

Nothing other than nearly the entire medical community (you know the people who actually administer care) agreeing with me. Maybe that is nothing to a LARPer who's victories exist only in their imagination. 😆

Real words describing real situations.

Not the entire medical community, just a loud minority that silences anyone who disagrees.

Real words describing real situations.
Describing real situations would require context you incredible moron. 😆
Not the entire medical community, just a loud minority that silences anyone who disagrees.
No. I mean nearly the entire medical community. Go ahead and try to even find one place that doesn't look like a dumpster fire of bigots who are promoting conversion therapy for trans patients.

Describing real situations would require context you incredible moron. 😆

No. I mean nearly the entire medical community. Go ahead and try to even find one place that doesn't look like a dumpster fire of bigots who are promoting conversion therapy for trans patients.

That is a lie.

Um, trying to get a person to accept their sex isn't "conversion" therapy. Stop lying.

That is a lie.

Um, trying to get a person to accept their sex isn't "conversion" therapy. Stop lying.
You stop lying and present even one source from somewhere that isnt a dumpster fire of bigotry that suggests this treatment is effective at alleviating gender dysphoria in trans patients. Just one. 😆

You stop lying and present even one source from somewhere that isnt a dumpster fire of bigotry that suggests this treatment is effective at alleviating gender dysphoria in trans patients. Just one. 😆

"Dumpster fire of Bigotry" = anything that disagrees with you. Not playing that game, poseur.

I am also saying that most of the cases these days aren't real gender dysphoria, but a combination of fetishes and mass psychosis.

"Dumpster fire of Bigotry" = anything that disagrees with you. Not playing that game, poseur.
More like you cant even find one that doesn't fit that description. 😆 What an epic FAIL!
I am also saying that most of the cases these days aren't real gender dysphoria, but a combination of fetishes and mass psychosis.
You certainly claim that but have yet to produce evidence. 😆

More like you cant even find one that doesn't fit that description. 😆 What an epic FAIL!

You certainly claim that but have yet to produce evidence. 😆

Your made up description?

All you do is quote so called "experts" who are nothing more than quacks.

Forum List

Back