Biden Official Ripped

Not much debating some vague vision thing...

If I missed any of your "substance", please link.

Do your own work. so far all you have done is drive by responded to one of my posts, and now all you do is try to be snarky and dodgy.

You've given your impressions.

They're consistently off the mark.

Now you're bluffing for lack of game.

SS,DC

I give my opinions, if you looked at some of my previous posts, my positions are clear, and far more realistic than anything the Trans lobby's "experts" foist upon us.

I give my opinions, if you looked at some of my previous posts, my positions are clear, and far more realistic than anything the Trans lobby's "experts" foist upon us.
You'd think realistic arguments had more supporting them than personal attacks.... 😆

The personal attacks come after morons like you just snipe and bullshit, and run back to quacks you try to pass off as "Experts"
Exactly. When the veracity of your claims are checked against research from learned individuals you lash out predictably. You're not that hard to read my guy.

And you've asserted they are informed by "biology, common sense".

Biology disagrees, so your "common sense" can't be informed by it.

And you've asserted they are informed by "biology, common sense".

Biology disagrees, so your "common sense" can't be informed by it.

Biology only recognizes male, female and sub 1% genetic abnormalities. everything else is either a mental condition, a delusion, or a fetish.

"learned" individuals. LOL. They are hacks in lab coats.
I'm sure you feel that way but someone should of explained to you in adolescence that your feelings don't dictate dick. 😆 Trans care continues to evolve and access to trans care continues to expand. For all your salty tears you haven't been able to do shit but watch trans people occupy more and more space in the mainstream.

I'm sure you feel that way but someone should of explained to you in adolescence that your feelings don't dictate dick. 😆 Trans care continues to evolve and access to trans care continues to expand. For all your salty tears you haven't been able to do shit but watch trans people occupy more and more space in the mainstream.

Trans care is only about feelings, not reality, and the idiotic concept that what you think becomes reality. Not just your reality, but everyone else's.

It sells false promises, bullies anyone who disagrees, and supports the mutilation of children.

I'd be more concerned about the upcoming backlash, not only from traditional types, but non-crazy LGB people who are realizing they let the wrong people into their little club.

The point being that, whatever the number, it's not zero.

It's not the situations we are talking about mostly. The guys keeping their junks and wanting to use women's changing/rest rooms aren't in that less than 1%, nor are the girls thinking they are boys and getting their breasts lopped off at 16.

It's not the situations we are talking about mostly. The guys keeping their junks and wanting to use women's changing/rest rooms aren't in that less than 1%, nor are the girls thinking they are boys and getting their breasts lopped off at 16.
We don't know what the number has been historically, because people chose to go along to get along.....but whatever the number is, their rights should not be subordinate to your sense of decency...

The he-she stepped waaay over bounds on trans and children. Waaay over bounds

What is the left's obsession with children and trannies?

Rachel Levine ripped for demanding censorship of 'misinformation' on 'gender-affirming care' for kids

LWNJs can't handle people telling the truth about their deviant lifestyles and mental instabilities.

Forum List

Back