Biden Official Ripped

I am clever, that's why I'm on the side of medical professionals and science and you stupid fucks inhibit your own sexual pleasure because you dirty fucks can't be counted on to bathe regularly. 😄
Its more than just bathing. But hey you have web MD and your gynecologist :D

Hey, fucktard - NOTHING happens to a minor without the parents' consent.

NOTHING.

You try doing something to my kid without my knowledge and consent, I will hunt you down, chop your dick off and stuff it in your mouth, and leave your rotting carcass in the middle of the biggest intersection in town. Am I being perfectly clear?

^^^

comic book guy.gif

Its more than just bathing. But hey you have web MD and your gynecologist :D

WebMD​

WebMD - Pro Science - Credible

Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

PRO-SCIENCE​

These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence-based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased, and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer-reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.

• Overall, we rate WebMD Pro-Science based on citing medical literature. We also rate them High for factual reporting based on proper scientific sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: PRO-SCIENCE
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
WebMD

facts over CONspiracies.

WebMD​

WebMD - Pro Science - Credible

Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

PRO-SCIENCE​

These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence-based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased, and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer-reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias but adhere to scientific principles. See all Pro-Science sources.

• Overall, we rate WebMD Pro-Science based on citing medical literature. We also rate them High for factual reporting based on proper scientific sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: PRO-SCIENCE
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
WebMD

facts over CONspiracies.
Nobody gives a shit about that website. A shitty website still can post hard facts. Just like a respected website can post bullshit.
It isnt my fault your puny brain cant comprehend that, freak.

Like I say, leftists are all pedophiles and queers.

This thread has shown just hope evil these leftist monsters are. Leftists in the past have remarked that since we all have the right to keep and bear arms that we should give kids ar15 rifles. After reading what some of these monsters say, I agree. No other way to keep the kids safe from pedos.

The he-she stepped waaay over bounds on trans and children. Waaay over bounds

What is the left's obsession with children and trannies?

Rachel Levine ripped for demanding censorship of 'misinformation' on 'gender-affirming care' for kids

By "conservatives at twitter"...

Many of whom insist Grifty was the best POTUS since Stalin.

LOL. "screening". The whole issue is that no one challenges anyone when the "decision" is made the kid is trans and the only option allowed is to transition. That is what the he/she that is our current health secretary is saying.

All the hiding from parents, all the parents going along with the current trans fad. It's the typical SJW denial of reality, and inability to allow any discussion on a topic they have decided they are right on, and everyone else has no right to an opposing opinion.

All you can do is deflect and denigrate.
On what is your opinion based?

Pretending to be an illiterate simp is an interesting strategy for you. 😆

I'm surprised you didn't work in terms like "shifting paradigms" or "re-visualizing core competencies" into the salad.

Those perfectly crumulent terms might have embiggened your statement even more.

Forum List

Back