Biden Cabinet Member openly calls for censorship by big tech companies.

I have. More than you, I suspect. In any case, I won't suffer a government that doesn't respect my rights. Period.
Nor would I. Yet we have no lawsuits. Just a bunch of right wing propaganda.

Again; why is that?

You can't answer that question because all you have are Jurassic media talking points.

No. It's because some shady FBI guy didn't just sneak up on some employer, peer over their shoulder and make some overtly threatening demands to not post something.

The FBI meets with a management team who reported to Dorsey. I am pretty sure Twitter, one of the largest companies in the world, is not threatened by requests from the FBI.

What I said is factual....Deal with it.
I will deal with it when a judge deals with it. That won't happen though, so cling to your right wing fantasies.

The regime is out of control and needs to be hauled into court for their blatant disregard of the First Amendment.

The Govt is prohibited from conspiring with private entities to censor speech. Just because they don't like said speech doesn't mean the Constitution is null and void.

Bring on the spin, Democrats.

Don't worry. You'll still be able to piss & moan about the injustice of Trump getting his ass handed back to him in 2020 & him & his gang who couldn't think straight fucking up their coup attempt.

"Oh the pain, the pain of it all."

Nor would I. Yet we have no lawsuits. Just a bunch of right wing propaganda.

Again; why is that?
Because we have watered down the Constitution with poor Court decisions and overreaching legislation. Why do you keep asking tedious questions? Is it some version of gloating? Cheering for shit?

As President he has no role in what speech a website allows or disallows. But he never was a Constitutional scholar.
He doesn't come across as a scholar in any field from where i'm sitting.
...if anything he evokes memories of high school, but he does seem to understand the first and second amendments better than the minions of socially educated minds we are currently selling diplomas to...
...and he does have a grasp of the constitutionally mandated electoral college that a socially educated mind just cannot grasp.

Trump called for the same thing. Yes the two sides have very little in real differences.
I've been saying it here for years: The two ends can be amazingly similar in their behaviors.

LxsGigr.jpg

He doesn't come across as a scholar in any field from where i'm sitting.
...if anything he evokes memories of high school, but he does seem to understand the first and second amendments better than the minions of socially educated minds we are currently selling diplomas to...
...and he does have a grasp of the constitutionally mandated electoral college that a socially educated mind just cannot grasp.

Trump understand whatever benefits him. Period.

I voted for johnson...I didn't give him/trump any chance of winning, not sure where that came from or how it happened.

I met Johnson that year and had lunch with him, he was looking for retirement money in that race. I suppose I don't blame him.

My friend was head of the WV Libertarian party and asked me to photograph the event. (he knew I I'd work cheap. (lunch). The party fed me a few times that year.

D8ZjVFe.jpg

Ahh... trolling for attention. How cute. :itsok:
I don't post behind people's backs.

Do you agree with Cats that the STASI should determine who and what posts on Twitter and Facebook? Do you agree with Cats that the 1st Amendment is to ensure government can say whatever they want, and it doesn't apply to the peasants?

Biden's ministry of truth failed, should he issue an executive order listing what speech is allowed?

Forum List

Back