Biden Cabinet Member openly calls for censorship by big tech companies.

Ok. When you open the link, scroll down just a little bit and click "Types of legal process".

This has detailed overview of the legal processes requested.
Sure thing.

Why don’t you just cut and paste it, Simp?

It was his FBI. How do you know he didn't request it?
The same FBI who took a dossier they knew was lies to the FISA court several times and lied in order to investigate Trump on bullshit charges the FBI knew were lies?

That FBI?

Before Levine became a government official in Washington and in Harrisburg under Wolf, he was a physician treating teens with psychiatric problems.

Its hard to believe that a parent would let their kid speak to this kind of nut.

Its hard to believe that a kid would take this clown seriously.

Government work was definitely the way for Levin to go in his career.

Sure thing.

Why don’t you just cut and paste it, Simp?
Because the topic webpage has side scrolls and multiple pages.

It's tragic and I hate to say, it's navigation involves some thought and interaction by the reader. I'm sorry that I am unable to spoon feed you the information with a strawberry ice cream cone on the side, while you lay out on a lawn chair, but sometimes when you participate in a political forum, fundamental skills like reading and interaction are necessary.

FFS. How can people be so damn lazy?

Ok. I might also just tell anyone insisting otherwise, like you, to go fuck themselves. Hard. With a pitchfork. Go on. Get to it.
Well there has to be a reason no lawsuits have been filed right?

Do you actually think this is a violation of the constitution but nobody is suing?

Why do you think that is genius?

Why are all the right wing legal geniuses not transferring the right wing media narrative into the court room?

Think about it.

Forum List

Back