Biden Cabinet Member openly calls for censorship by big tech companies.

It is necessary for classified information.
Nope. People who work on classified projects agree to keep classified information secret before they take the job. That isn't censorship, moron.

No it's not. You should buy a dictionary.

Lol, "cult speak".>>>> You agree with me or you're a Nazi.
I don't need one. I'm not a moron like you.

Lol, there you have it. The arguement is lost so now it's the "deep state".

Obviously you can't be taken seriously.

Enjoy your derp state.
The theory that government agencies infested with Democrats and RINOs do the bidding of Republican presidents doesn't pass the laugh test.

Apparently you believe I'm required to accept your bullshit premises.

So what's different about Twitter?
What's different is requesting Twitter post or not post something doesn't meet the criterion listed in the article for what the courts have historically accepted as legal government censorship.

Of course the actual point was the federal government does censor despite what has been contended in this thread.

The FBI under Trump made several requests of Twitter so your example is real life and it certainly doesn't bother me.
At least you admit you don’t support the First Amendment. Are there any other amendments you don’t support?

Are you a Fascist?

The theory that government agencies infested with Democrats and RINOs do the bidding of Republican presidents doesn't pass the laugh test.

Apparently you believe I'm required to accept your bullshit premises.
The deep state was your arguement. It's a fall back provided by Trump and amplified exponentially by your media masters.

It's never Republicans fault when you can just say derp state.

Really the only reason this is even an issue with the right is because the FBI raided Mar Lago among other things that made Trump mad. When Trump get mad he attacks. When Trump attacks, his supportive media outlets also attack.

I don't even think a lot of trump worshippers even realize that most of this stuff happened under Trump not Biden. They don't care.

The fact is I don't see any lawsuits over what you are suggesting is an open shut case of government censorship.

Why is that? Do you know how utterly stupid you look when you claim something as serious as the government violating the first amendment has happened but their are no lawsuits winning cases?

Can you tell me why that is without using the term deep state?

What's different is requesting Twitter post or not post something doesn't meet the criterion listed in the article for what the courts have historically accepted as legal government censorship.

Of course the actual point was the federal government does censor despite what has been contended in this thread.
Sorry, turd. That's just plain wrong. Requesting is indistinguishable from demanding.

The deep state was your arguement. It's a fall back provided by Trump and amplified exponentially by your media masters.

It's never Republicans fault when you can just say derp state.

Really the only reason this is even an issue with the right is because the FBI raided Mar Lago among other things that made Trump mad. When Trump get mad he attacks. When Trump attacks, his supportive media outlets also attack.

I don't even think a lot of trump worshippers even realize that most of this stuff happened under Trump not Biden. They don't care.

The fact is I don't see any lawsuits over what you are suggesting is an open shut case of government censorship.

Why is that? Do you know how utterly stupid you look when you claim something as serious as the government violating the first amendment has happened but their are no lawsuits winning cases?

Can you tell me why that is without using the term deep state?
yada yada yada.

You're just a vast geyser of horseshit.

The STASI hated Trump and staged a coup against him before he even took office.

Before Trump took office in 2016? Who was charged with being in a coup?

The STASI are clearly the guardians of the swamp, making DC safe for corruption.
Yawn, more conspiracies.

Yeah I know. When the FBI does it under Biden, it's Biden's fault. When they do it under Trump it is the deep states fault which of course means it's Biden's fault.

Anything for your cognitive dissonance.

Forum List

Back