Biden Cabinet Member openly calls for censorship by big tech companies.

Literacy is a serious problem - particularly among Reich members.

Everyone has seen them.

You lying will not change reality.

And? You proved my point. The fed made a request, Twitter denied it, the government wasn't happy but nobody was arrested. Nobody was compelled. Nobody was forced.

Why do you think the government making requests violates the first amendment or is illegal? I would argue, telling the fed they can't make requests actually violates the feds fist amendment rights.

Therein lies the problem.

It's been clear to me for years that you are becoming more aligned to Canadian covert police tactics. The issue is that Canada doesn't share your constitution nor economic prosperity because of these policies.

You are either part of the problem or the solution.

Canada has nothing to do with me.

The Democratic Party is taking our country to a dark place.
One of the symptoms of a dangerous political cult is Censorship.
After censorship comes the arrest of political opponents.
Then the imprisonment of dissidents.
Then the murder of dissidents.
Then rounding-up of masses of people.
The final stage is crimes against humanity.

And? You proved my point.

Your point is that you're lying?

I guess I did prove it.

The fed made a request, Twitter denied it, the government wasn't happy but nobody was arrested. Nobody was compelled. Nobody was forced.

Why do you think the government making requests violates the first amendment or is illegal? I would argue, telling the fed they can't make requests actually violates the feds fist amendment rights.

Twitter did not deny it - they rejected a few of the orders to censor - which is irrelevant to the fact that the STASI was colluding and conspiring with big tech to silence voices that challenged the democrat Reich.

1672161567595.png

The regime is out of control and needs to be hauled into court for their blatant disregard of the First Amendment.

The Govt is prohibited from conspiring with private entities to censor speech. Just because they don't like said speech doesn't mean the Constitution is null and void.

Bring on the spin, Democrats.

shockedface.jpg

Let's roll the tape. And keep in mind, Twitter WAS your savior's platform when he first ascended to the throne....erm...White House.
Honestly, do ANY of you ever get tired of defending him.

As a note, I wish Twitter and Facebook would have come down harder on the election denier and the virus misinformation spreaders.

Once again all this Dimtard has is lies and ORANGE MAN BAD!

Nowhere in your link is there any mention of censorship. Trump simply called for a Senate investigation. With the Musk Twitter dumps Trump is once again proven to be correct. Their collusion with the FBI needs to be investigated.

Your point is that you're lying?

I guess I did prove it.

Twitter did not deny it - they rejected a few of the orders to censor - which is irrelevant to the fact that the STASI was colluding and conspiring with big tech to silence voices that challenged the democrat Reich.

View attachment 742486
Did the government force Twitter to post or not post something?

If so, what was the method of force and who did it?

So far the only spin board Dimwingers have is "ORANGE MAN BAD"..

Not very original you blithering idiots.
Not me. My argument is no laws we're broken unless the fed used force to stop Twitter from posting things.

All you have for an arguement is "OLD MAN BAD".

Not me. My argument is no laws we're broken unless the fed used force to stop Twitter from posting things.

That's dead wrong. Everything government does is based on force.

Force isn't required. Conspiring with them is all it takes, and that clearly happened, Simp.

But you are too big of a lefttard hack, and too fucking stupid to see the obvious.

Forum List

Back