Biden Calls Maryland's 1st Black Governor 'BOY'

Makes me wonder what Biden actually said to his chief nemesis, Corn Pop? Makes me thing that the African American from Wilmington may have been in the right, depending on what Sleepy Joe told him that was offensive?

Makes me wonder what Biden actually said to his chief nemesis, Corn Pop? Makes me thing that the African American from Wilmington may have been in the right, depending on what Sleepy Joe told him that was offensive?

There was never a Corn Pop .

Biden goes full racist and Dems try to deflect, shocker.
shockedface.jpg

Lib please not only did he use 'boy' in a racist manner, but threw in some racist black man stereotyping on top of it.
Uh huh. If that's how you spin it. don't be surprised if you're alone on the that island..with a few other crackpots.
Good to see how sensitive you are about our black citizens feelings though...Kudos.

"You got a hell of a new governor in Wes Moore, I tell ya," Biden said, eliciting applause. "He’s the real deal, and the boy looked like he could still play. He got some guns on him."

View attachment 757276
"DOH!"

Bad things happen when Joe Biden goes 'off-script'...

The old Racist has lost his filter. His sputtering brain is leaking out what he really thinks.

I'm sure you would have said the same if Trump had used it the same way. Be honest :laughing0301:
Honestly..same context..same words? Yeah, I'd have said the same.

Would your opposition gone crazy with the spin? Of course..just like your side is doing now.

But me? I think we're all boys..except for the girls~

This PARTICULAR subject?

ummmmm..... o.k.
No one on the left will call out Biden for his 'Freudian' slip. Like the snowflakes we have seen here, they will ignore it, minimize it, and deflect with 'whataboutTrump'/'B...b...butTrump'-isms.

(Senator Joe Biden:
'We have PREDATORS on our streets.'

Yeah, Biden declared Blacks were / are 'Predators' and predicted it would get worse in 15 years during his crime bill sperch.)

Some old habits, like having a racist mentality, are hard to break for elderly / old 80+yo guys like Joe.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back