Trump: I prefer those who were not captured
Trump: Calls soldiers who die for their country Losers

He wasn’t joking

Trump: I prefer those who were not captured
Trump: Calls soldiers who die for their country Losers

He wasn’t joking
Post the video please.

Trump shows his admiration for POWs

50 years of Joe Biden being a humble and gracious politician. Working for us all. Another one "honored to serve us". And gracious enough to go in with very little and leave worth tens of millions of dollars and millions more. The Prog version of Jesus and the fishies.

Biden is an elitist who obviously has contempt for people he considers beneath him. That's everyone. He's a corrupt effin' jerk who would usher in a new era of Marxism if elected. That would result in a revolt by freedom and security loving people. Nothing good can possibly come from a Biden Presidency. Vote straight Republican for the survival of this country. MAGA

Maybe Biden was basing his view of military members on his son Hunter.

If that's the case, he's right.
He isn't that stupid. I've seen what he "Hunts"
781af047af6a7dd30c2eb2a1bb16afcc.jpg

5th thread.

How many threads did you post about the fake news story regarding president Trump?

We should take a moment to hear what Biden said.

That said, I believe Biden was just trying to be edgy in an out of character moment of pandering, but it fell flat on its face.
Zero. Biden said the same thing in 2016 to troops it is a line from a movie just like the "
“lying dog-faced pony soldier”

thingy that is from a movie with John Wayne.
Old Joe has his own show going on in his head nothing new. Just like we have to listen to Trump ramble on about BS..

5th thread.

How many threads did you post about the fake news story regarding president Trump?

That said, I believe Biden was just trying to be edgy in an out of character moment of pandering, but it fell flat on its face.
Zero. Biden said the same thing in 2016 to troops it is a line from a movie just like the "

Old Joe has his own show going on in his head nothing new. Just like we have to listen to Trump ramble on about BS..

I meant the leftists of the forum, not you specifically.

A single time of hearing the fake news story was too much.

5th thread.

Why should Republicans give Biden the benefit of the doubt when he would never give them the benefit of the doubt?

Forum List

Back