Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

This is a man who has known nothing but privilege and treats the peasants in real life as "the little people". Politicians are sold in one way and are actually another. Trump is what he is. Always has been.

Well, these people view all humans as trash to be exploited. In this case it seems they wanted Biden to act "edgy" since that is popular in the military. The pander king strikes again.

This is a man who has known nothing but privilege and treats the peasants in real life as "the little people". Politicians are sold in one way and are actually another. Trump is what he is. Always has been.

Well, these people view all humans as trash to be exploited. In this case it seems they wanted Biden to act "edgy" since that is popular in the military. The pander king strikes again.
That one will cost him some votes....

Jo

The would be potus signals his respect for the military.

Joe Biden called America's dearest and best defenders who have procured peace in our time "stupid bastards"? While they wheel around with missing limbs and hearts he and his arrogant antimilitary broke?

Demoncrats look the other way when dismantling police and defunding the armed services to procure Soros money to promote America's downfall to communism.
Got it.

Jo
Kinda doubt it, not being Trump has been his only reason to exist.

The would be potus signals his respect for the military.

If Biden wins. . . our consolation prize will be comedy gold.

I know the paid Hollywood sell outs said that about Trump, but they haven't been very funny. SNL has been, just. . . dumb. Late night talk shows are now like watching CCP propaganda.

OTH. . . . Biden will provide for us our own laughs if we can get beyond the guilt of the senior abuse that the DNC did by putting him there.

Can't wait for the Useful Idiots to start screeching about context, as if there were any context to make this okay.
Now we know why they started pushing that lie that Trump called the military names.....they knew a video existed that had Biden calling them stupid bastards in 2016.

Every single claim they make about Trump turns out to be something they already did.

Good lord, you are right!

I still can't believe the fact that Biden black-mailed a Ukrainian official is NOT a campaign issue. UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE.

"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Gee, I wonder if Trump will mention this at todays rally :icon_rolleyes:

What's that phrase you tin foil hats always like to use when defending Trump..oh ya..taken out of context!!..(chuckle) It wasn't said in a derogatory sense at all, unlike Trump's remarks which were.

:omg: Context? Seriously??? I hope the Marxists lobotomize you, they should! :fu:

This wasn't taken out of context! Biden went on to slam the troops again just a few seconds later by calling them "slow". Biden show's no respect for anyone and it's clear that he's lost his inhibition along with his cognition.

You can make any claim. Now post the entire speech and let us all see. Bet you ain't got the balls. Or are you just making shit up again.

Can't wait for the Useful Idiots to start screeching about context, as if there were any context to make this okay.
Now we know why they started pushing that lie that Trump called the military names.....they knew a video existed that had Biden calling them stupid bastards in 2016.

Every single claim they make about Trump turns out to be something they already did.

I still can't believe the fact that Biden black-mailed a Ukrainian official is NOT a campaign issue. UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE.

I'll say it again, MB, if Biden's blackmail in Ukraine and his son's timely good fortune in securing AMAZING deals right after everywhere his DAD went is NOT a debate topic among other things, I'll know these elections are all fake, rigged, just as phony as our made-up overnight new mail-in voting system where votes arriving a week after election day is over are still being counted, and I'll never participate in an election again!

Try sending a payment to the IRS or some other government office and it being counted if a day late!

And should Biden somehow miraculously win, a guy who was like #4 in the primaries along with his sidekick Harris who was like #9 and publicly DESPISED Joe, win after having no campaign, no interviews, no rallies, no visibility, no accomplishments and no plan, other than his history of lies, plagiarizing from others, and bizarre behavior, win against an extremely popular president who has been hugely successful for America in 4 years despite massive resistance from his opponents, I'll know this is no longer America, but a banana republic.

I'll say it again, MB, if Biden's blackmail in Ukraine and his son's timely good fortune in securing AMAZING deals right after everywhere his DAD went is NOT a debate topic among other things, I'll know these elections are all fake, rigged, just as phony as our made-up overnight new mail-in voting system where votes arriving a week after election day is over are still being counted, and I'll never participate in an election again!

Try sending a payment to the IRS or some other government office and it being counted if a day late!

And should Biden somehow miraculously win, a guy who was like #4 in the primaries along with his sidekick Harris who was like #9 and publicly DESPISED Joe, win after having no campaign, no interviews, no rallies, no visibility, no accomplishments and no plan, other than his history of lies, plagiarizing from others, and bizarre behavior, win against an extremely popular president who has been hugely successful for America in 4 years despite massive resistance from his opponents, I'll know this is no longer America, but a banana republic.
Democrats have people hurting and disrespecting police and everyone saw the attempted assassination of 2 Compton cops sitting in their patrol car. Both of them would be dead if the lady cop who was profusely bleeding out while saving her partner's life with a makeshift tourniquet.

What kind of people are the Democrats? What kind of people nurse assassination of first responders?

Walk away, friends. Don't be used by the Washington mobster Demonrats.

"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Gee, I wonder if Trump will mention this at todays rally :icon_rolleyes:

What's that phrase you tin foil hats always like to use when defending Trump..oh ya..taken out of context!!..(chuckle) It wasn't said in a derogatory sense at all, unlike Trump's remarks which were.

:omg: Context? Seriously??? I hope the Marxists lobotomize you, they should! :fu:

This wasn't taken out of context! Biden went on to slam the troops again just a few seconds later by calling them "slow". Biden show's no respect for anyone and it's clear that he's lost his inhibition along with his cognition.

You can make any claim. Now post the entire speech and let us all see. Bet you ain't got the balls. Or are you just making shit up again.

This isn't the entirety of his comments, but it does add a little context. Context that doesn't help much...

It would appear as though it was an attempt at humor that fell flat...

If you go to the YouTube page, you'll see that this video was uploaded in January of 2017.

Jo

Yeah that's gonna leave a mark damn.

Already a thread(s), in before the lock.
I disagree....considering that a even a fake quote about TRUMP and US solders is getting air time.

Yeah, how many fake news threads we had to endure about that....

and now Biden says something similar as they lied Trump said on air. This won't be seeing any air time on CNN.

Forum List

Back