Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

5th thread.

How many threads did you post about the fake news story regarding president Trump?

We should take a moment to hear what Biden said.

That said, I believe Biden was just trying to be edgy in an out of character moment of pandering, but it fell flat on its face.
Zero. Biden said the same thing in 2016 to troops it is a line from a movie just like the "
“lying dog-faced pony soldier”

thingy that is from a movie with John Wayne.
Old Joe has his own show going on in his head nothing new. Just like we have to listen to Trump ramble on about BS..

I meant the leftists of the forum, not you specifically.

A single time of hearing the fake news story was too much.
It is a pain in the ass but some people seem to enjoy it.

Is this how he feels about the military?

Like saying that the military dead are losers or that you like people who were not captured?

Like saying you know more than the Generals and that they are war mongers?

Unnamed sources,, this is biden attacking on video

Trump is on video
Biden was joking with the troops

That's not what you would say if Trump said it. You're a disingenuous, partisan hack

5th thread.

How many threads did you post about the fake news story regarding president Trump?

That said, I believe Biden was just trying to be edgy in an out of character moment of pandering, but it fell flat on its face.
Zero. Biden said the same thing in 2016 to troops it is a line from a movie just like the "

Old Joe has his own show going on in his head nothing new. Just like we have to listen to Trump ramble on about BS..

Why should Republicans give Biden the benefit of the doubt when he would never give them the benefit of the doubt?
I have no idea since I don't care for either candidate I think they are both ready to be put out to pasture...

Like saying that the military dead are losers or that you like people who were not captured?

Trump is on video

Trump speaks differently,, biden is down the center and was caught frustrated revealing who he is.. full of hate

5th thread.

Why should Republicans give Biden the benefit of the doubt when he would never give them the benefit of the doubt?
I have no idea since I don't care for either candidate I think they are both ready to be put out to pasture...

Maybe Trump should do what Biden did based on unverified, unsourced quotes about the military. Say "if it's true" then melt down and rail on Biden totally assuming it is.

But as for you, your cognitive abilities are right there with Joe. Your posts seldom make sense

5th thread.

Trump has dragon energy, he’s out there fighting for America

Trump is on video

Excuse me, I don’t see that as joking.

Trump: I prefer those who were not captured
Trump: Calls soldiers who die for their country Losers

He wasn’t joking
Post the video please.

Trump shows his admiration for POWs

That's not a video of him calling soldiers who die for their nation losers.

It is a video of hyperbole about a guy that attacks him.

We have all heard the stories about McCain, the record is unclear, but his behavior in Congress regarding POW's and MIA's? THAT IS NOT!

He never said either of those things. But don’t let that stop you

Isn't it hysterical when Democrats try to claim they are the defenders of the military? I mean who is stupid enough to believe that, other than a Democrat?

5th thread.

Yep and as vice president, he let to marines die in bengazi.

Trump is on video

The leftie have to find some excuse for their favorite . it is a joke or it is Fake , it is one or the other.

Trump is on video

The leftie have to find some excuse for their favorite . it is a joke or it is Fake , it is one or the other.

Leftists see jokes where there are none, and don't see jokes where there are jokes.

"I prefer the people who were not captured."

The whole stadium laughs, but not the leftists.

Trump is on video

Play the Trump video instead of siting Bob Woodward as gospel.

5th thread.

How was the Vice President going to do anything he is not the commander in chief he is the senate president pro tempore. Derpa....

Now Reagan, he let the marines die in Beirut then cut-n-ran away from the heat in the kitchen.

5th thread.

And Trump let this happen to our soldiers...

Forum List

Back