Biden Campaign In Serious Trouble, Drops over 110 Million to flood TV with Commercials.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Biden Campaign In Serious Trouble, Drops over 110 million to flood TV with Commercials.

In an effort to combat the Hunter controversy Joe Biden is now flooding the air waves with commercials...

Every other add on every major network is a Biden campaign add..

Just WOW...

Well what else are they supposed to do with the massive amounts of money they have?

All of a sudden a campaign getting lots of donations is bad.

Biden Campaign In Serious Trouble, Drops over 110 million to flood TV with Commercials.

In an effort to combat the Hunter controversy Joe Biden is now flooding the air waves with commercials...

Just WOW...

Ha Ha Hah! Serious trouble... Ha Ha Hah! The desperation in full bloom.

Last edited:

Just WOW...

In just three days Joe has lost 4 points in all battle ground states... Denial is a river in Egypt..

Just WOW...

Lol, the Biden campaign is outspending the tRump because they've out fundraised them by so much.

Next bullshit please.

Just WOW...

In just three days Joe has lost 4 points in all battle ground states... Denial is a river in Egypt..
Well that's a lie.

Just WOW...

I live in a very blue state so I don't see to many commercials. We're less than 2 weeks out now so I imagine they are spending whatever money they have for one final push. Not sure it necessarily means they are in serious trouble. Given what happened to Hillary in 2016 if I'm advising Joe Biden I would spend and campaign in battleground states up the last second regardless of the polls. On the other hand, each campaign has internal polling they do. Maybe they are seeing numbers they don't like. Who knows, right?

Biden is toast. The people see he was too much of a coward to do an in person debate with the President, even though he did an in person town hall on the day of. He looked terrible and looked tired. President Trump was very energetic and looked good, so good a woman hit on him during a question.

The third debate, if he even shows up, will be the nail in the coffin.

When you're a dope and a crook and you don't have anything to say, it's only natural to take some of that filthy globalist money that has been pouring in and try to divert some attention with a couple thousand aggravating commercials.
Trump Grifter Inc. went through ONE FN Billion and you cry?

Just WOW...

Well that's a lie.

It was just reported this Morning... All battle ground states are now within the margin of error..

Just WOW...

I live in a very blue state so I don't see to many commercials. We're less than 2 weeks out now so I imagine they are spending whatever money they have for one final push. Not sure it necessarily means they are in serious trouble. Given what happened to Hillary in 2016 if I'm advising Joe Biden I would spend and campaign in battleground states up the last second regardless of the polls.
Here in AZ every other commercial is a Biden or Mark Kelly commercial. Here they both advertise as moderates and will work with Republicans and that they are like McCain.

Forum List

Back