Biden Campaign In Serious Trouble, Drops over 110 Million to flood TV with Commercials.

Biden Campaign In Serious Trouble, Drops over 110 million to flood TV with Commercials.

In an effort to combat the Hunter controversy Joe Biden is now flooding the air waves with commercials...

Every other add on every major network is a Biden campaign add..

Just WOW...

I live in a very blue state so I don't see to many commercials. We're less than 2 weeks out now so I imagine they are spending whatever money they have for one final push. Not sure it necessarily means they are in serious trouble. Given what happened to Hillary in 2016 if I'm advising Joe Biden I would spend and campaign in battleground states up the last second regardless of the polls.
Here in AZ every other commercial is a Biden or Mark Kelly commercial. Here they both advertise as moderates and will work with Republicans and that they are like McCain.

Sounds like more Biden ads than Trump? Who do you think takes Arizona?

Well what else are they supposed to do with the massive amounts of money they have?

All of a sudden a campaign getting lots of donations is bad.
soro's cash at its finest.
My cash and a lot of great Americans like me exercising their freedom of speech.

I bet that makes you upset.
and the majority Soro's cash. thanks,
Soros has donated $2800 to the Biden campaign.
Biden has raised over half a billion dollar.

So it’s not “majority”, it’s 0.000005% Soros money.

It’s not easy to be off by 7 orders of magnitude but you always did exceed expectations.

Biden Campaign In Serious Trouble, Drops over 110 million to flood TV with Commercials.

In an effort to combat the Hunter controversy Joe Biden is now flooding the air waves with commercials...

Just WOW...

I live in a very blue state so I don't see to many commercials. We're less than 2 weeks out now so I imagine they are spending whatever money they have for one final push. Not sure it necessarily means they are in serious trouble. Given what happened to Hillary in 2016 if I'm advising Joe Biden I would spend and campaign in battleground states up the last second regardless of the polls. On the other hand, each campaign has internal polling they do. Maybe they are seeing numbers they don't like. Who knows, right?
again, the battleground states haven't seen hide nor hair of the demofks and their platforms to protect jobs. If the demofks think raising taxes helps the battleground states, they are truly clueless.

Well what else are they supposed to do with the massive amounts of money they have?

My cash and a lot of great Americans like me exercising their freedom of speech.

It’s not easy to be off by 7 orders of magnitude but you always did exceed expectations.
Did George send you his bank records? you really think I believe you? really? REALLY?

Just WOW...

I live in a very blue state so I don't see to many commercials. We're less than 2 weeks out now so I imagine they are spending whatever money they have for one final push. Not sure it necessarily means they are in serious trouble. Given what happened to Hillary in 2016 if I'm advising Joe Biden I would spend and campaign in battleground states up the last second regardless of the polls. On the other hand, each campaign has internal polling they do. Maybe they are seeing numbers they don't like. Who knows, right?
I'm getting the Minneapolis teevee feed on satellite.....Biden has been smothering the airwaves with his pathetic commercials at an at least 10 : 1 ratio to Trump....In MINNESOTA.

If things are so tight that he has to be spending like this in a place that hasn't voted republican since 1972, there's doubt about the veracity of any of the numbers in other states, IMO.

Last edited:

Did George send you his bank records? you really think I believe you? really? REALLY?
Campaign contributions are public. Didn’t you know this?

sure they are. and you still think I believe you. too fking funny.

Uncle George's cash is distributed from millions of donors. hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Just WOW...

Yep, he sure is in trouble. lol

sure they are. and you still think I believe you. too fking funny.
Yeah, they are. Holy shit, you didn’t know this?

How old are you?

Hey, it's Upside-Down World.

Trump's campaign is running on fumes, so I'm sure that's considered a good thing.

Trump's campaign is running on fumes, so I'm sure that's considered a good thing.
These attempts at spin are like rubbing Bengay on their anxiety. It alleviates the pain but only works in the surface.

These attempts at spin are like rubbing Bengay on their anxiety. It alleviates the pain but only works in the surface.
naw, no spin. just fact.

my world is very solid. I don't live in Alice's Wonderland like you all do. BTW, how much more did Hitlery spend over Trump? just know that data exists and it doesn't bode well for this demofk candidate either. fk, spend another 110 million. not sure what you think you got, but not anything of value. you all just can't make 2016 go away.

Just WOW...

Yep, he sure is in trouble. lol

Interesting that Wall Streep would line up behind Joe Biden, yet under Trump stocks are at record highs. This smells to high holy shit. Nothing good here for the middle and lower classes if Biden wins.

naw, no spin. just fact.
You made a silly claim without knowing that it’s very easily to disprove because campaign contributions are public record.

naw, no spin. just fact.
You made a silly claim without knowing that it’s very easily to disprove because campaign contributions are public record.
Tell me again how much money the shell corporations of Soro's have given the Biden campaign?

Biden Campaign In Serious Trouble

Yep. Serious

1602865743994.png

Forum List

Back