🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Campaign Looks To Avoid A Debate With Trump

To date...the only person we KNOW FOR A FACT TO BACK OUT OF A DEBATE IS TRUMP.....

But continue
Which debate was that, douchebag?
The ones he claims are not fair.

You mean like the ones where CNN gives his opponent the questions beforehand?
Yeah...I'd say thats far from fair.
I can't understand why they don't let people submit questions in real time while they are debating through emails or Twitter.

To date...the only person we KNOW FOR A FACT TO BACK OUT OF A DEBATE IS TRUMP.....

But continue
Which debate was that, douchebag?
The ones he claims are not fair.

You mean like the ones where CNN gives his opponent the questions beforehand?
Yeah...I'd say thats far from fair.
I can't understand why they don't let people submit questions in real time while they are debating through emails or Twitter.

Totally unworkable.

If OP is true I see this as the start of some serious negotiations on who the debate moderators will be. I can't begin to guess who would be acceptable to both sides.

It’s only a lose for Biden to debate Trump. Never happen. The media will defend him...it’s not like there is going to be any stink about it or anything. The riskless strategy for them is just keep him hidden and let the media speak for him.

Are you kidding? Can you just imagine the commercials if Joe is a no-show?
The MSM can't cover for Joe if he does not debate.

How would the media defend him? Sorry, but Joe is just too senile to debate?

I see your point but their control of media is shockingly monolithic. Add to that their three year, largely successful, campaign of deplatforming any and all opposition across alternative media. Pressure to debate or not debate comes *from* the media.

Let me ask you this...is there any world in which Biden debates Trump and does not destroy himself in the first three minutes of the first debate? We know that is the only possible outcome.

Maybe you are right and they think their control will allow them to spin his losses as wins. But I don’t see how that’s possible. The guy suffers from some sort of organic brain dysfunction that even they can’t hide.

i think they will use one of their fake crises to avoid debate as in “Biden must demonstrate as a leader how citizens should remain hunkered down due to covid”. And every liberal will parrot the line...whatever it is.
We don’t even know at this time what their next crisis will be. They can fit two or three into the next 6 months each one involving “we are all going to die!” These people don’t have a shame gene.

It’s only a lose for Biden to debate Trump. Never happen. The media will defend him...it’s not like there is going to be any stink about it or anything. The riskless strategy for them is just keep him hidden and let the media speak for him.

Are you kidding? Can you just imagine the commercials if Joe is a no-show?
The MSM can't cover for Joe if he does not debate.

How would the media defend him? Sorry, but Joe is just too senile to debate?

I see your point but their control of media is shockingly monolithic. Add to that their three year, largely successful, campaign of deplatforming any and all opposition across alternative media. Pressure to debate or not debate comes *from* the media.

Let me ask you this...is there any world in which Biden debates Trump and does not destroy himself in the first three minutes of the first debate? We know that is the only possible outcome.

Maybe you are right and they think their control will allow them to spin his losses as wins. But I don’t see how that’s possible. The guy suffers from some sort of organic brain dysfunction that even they can’t hide.

i think they will use one of their fake crises to avoid debate as in “Biden must demonstrate as a leader how citizens should remain hunkered down due to covid”. And every liberal will parrot the line...whatever it is.
We don’t even know at this time what their next crisis will be. They can fit two or three into the next 6 months each one involving “we are all going to die!” These people don’t have a shame gene.
1. Either Biden debates or Trump shows up and does a press conference.
What possible excuse could Joe use for avoiding debates? There are no excuses, debates are part of the process to define your policies, initiatives and "campaign promises".

2. The MSM can try to <<<<spin>>>> for Biden, but viewers will believe their own eyes before the "spin room" fixers after the debate...."what Joe meant to say is...."

3. Remember Hillary's debates? Hillary crushed Trump according to the MSM, just google it. Biden won't be as good a debater as Hillary, I'm sure he will make a few gaffes and even more anachronisms going way back to times that have no relevance. How can Joe answer the question "who will make the US safer for me and my family?"

4. Agree that COVID may save the day?! The only excuse that I see is that Joe contracts COVID and can't debate?!

5. If the economy recovers Joe Biden is toast no matter what. Incumbents do get a bonus if the country is running well.

6. The other question I want asked of the candidates is "how will you save Medicare and SS currently projected to be bankrupt in 2026 and 2037 respectively?

I'm ready for the debates.

Bought one of those electric lift chairs in a thrift shop t'other day.

Painted it pink.

The lift doesn't work but that doesn't matter because it only has to sit empty on the debate state . Absolutely no worry that Gropey Joey will remember where he should be if he really were a candidate.

But then when Hillary is the actual candidate, as she surely will be, the pink would match her image is soooooooo many ways.

Ahahaha fine we'll put a Biden cardboard cutout on stage and give all the debate time to Trump. After the first debate Biden and Dems will come begging on their knees to participate in the next debate. Dems are so laughable these days :auiqs.jpg:

Ahahaha fine we'll put a Biden cardboard cutout on stage and give all the debate time to Trump. After the first debate Biden and Dems will come begging on their knees to participate in the next debate. Dems are so laughable these days :auiqs.jpg:
Hologram and have it repeat things Joe has actually said

Hologram and have it repeat things Joe has actually said

Bro the Biden cardboard cutout will be him in the sniffing position :muahaha:

Forum List

Back