🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Campaign Looks To Avoid A Debate With Trump

We could see this coming months ago.....

0*UB1pvyHaGqoFccR5.jpg

Two old fucks hashing it out is as much fun as watching the Moon rise...Actually the Moon would win out in a popularity contest..Who wants to watch the worst America has to offer?

That's not the point The point is to advise citizens on their policy positions and to defend their own policy history. I have no reason to think Biden wouldn't be there unless he says so himself.

Trump should plant the seed in voters minds as Biden has, "maybe Biden doesn't want to debate and isn't confident defending his policies". You can be sure Biden will be there then.
Trump has already stated he wants no debates. So it looks like Trump was the pussy according to yous tough internet guys.

To date...the only person we KNOW FOR A FACT TO BACK OUT OF A DEBATE IS TRUMP.....

But continue
Which debate was that, douchebag?
The ones he claims are not fair.
I knew you couldn't name one.
Something tells me if Biden ever decided to so-call skip a debate -- and try to pander instead by holding an event for Vets........you would still call that backing out.....

I am sure if the New York Times reports Biden's intentions of skipping presidential debates or whine about how the process isn't fair -- I am sure you Trumpers won't have a problem with that...

To date...the only person we KNOW FOR A FACT TO BACK OUT OF A DEBATE IS TRUMP.....

But continue
Which debate was that, douchebag?
The ones he claims are not fair.
I knew you couldn't name one.
Something tells me if Biden ever decided to so-call skip a debate -- and try to pander instead by holding an event for Vets........you would still call that backing out.....

Ah yes, that's when he objected to allowing that partisan hack Megan Kelly moderate a debate. Primary debates are hardly in the same league as presidential debates, moron.

Biden has been a "gaffe machine" for decades. What is happening during the last year is an alarming deterioration of the speech center of his brain. This is undeniable. You can hide him in the basement but if he's the nominee, sooner or later, he has to come out.

Isn't that the truth!

The Dems are probably sweating his acceptance speech at the convention.

At the present time they have it written as...15 minutes of applause and cheering, as he goes to the podium.
Then him saying..."I accept!" Then 15 minutes of everybody in the crowd shouting..."Whew!"

I do not blame Vice President Biden. (I hear that he does not like the word "former.")

President Trump would demolish him in a debate. To be fair, anyone would demolish the old confused dude.

The Dems will probably announce that their puppet refuses to debate a -- RACIST!

The Dem media will congratulate the puppet, and the Speaker of the House will try to kneel again.

It’s only a lose for Biden to debate Trump. Never happen. The media will defend him...it’s not like there is going to be any stink about it or anything. The riskless strategy for them is just keep him hidden and let the media speak for him.

It’s only a lose for Biden to debate Trump. Never happen. The media will defend him...it’s not like there is going to be any stink about it or anything. The riskless strategy for them is just keep him hidden and let the media speak for him.

Are you kidding? Can you just imagine the commercials if Joe is a no-show?
The MSM can't cover for Joe if he does not debate.

How would the media defend him? Sorry, but Joe is just too senile to debate?

Forum List

Back