Biden Campaign Tries to Blame Trump for Small Business Loans Drying Up

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Just how did Trump mishandle the funds from the original Bill? Very curious as what you
could possibly come up with.
We don't KNOW how his administration did that but they certainly did.

349 BILLION Gone..in ten days

Where did it go? Small businesses got none of it

We ought to have an Inspector General look into it.

Oh wait...right after Trump signed that bill..he fired the IG in charge of that oversight
You seem pretty confident about your post....supply some links to back up your premise.
I'm sure some was mishandled....that SOP for the government....under any administration.
I'm also sure that small businesses reaped the benefits of the loans, also.
But you go ahead with the orange man bad...you've been doing it since the old hag lost the last presidential election.
Small Businesses Wait for Cash as Disaster Loan Program ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/04/09 › business › smallbusiness

Apr 9, 2020 - Owners were supposed to be able to get up to $2 million. Now they're being told the cap is $15000 — if they can get any answers at all. ... Small Businesses Wait for Cash as Disaster Loan Program Unravels ... Now, business owners who applied are desperate for cash and answers about what aid, if any, ...

Fox News won't report this, yes?
My business actually got SBA loan. Far less than I applied for but it something. About 40K at 3.75 with a 30 yr term. That will keep us alive. It is supposedly forgivable if it’s used for payroll or operating costs. That’s TBD but it’s very affordable if not. We applied the Day it was offered so that may be why we got it.

To my understanding that is NOT anything to do with PPP
You are one of the lucky ones, and when Princeton U, Harvard U, Ruth Crist get millions, many small businesses get screwed.
Might want to blame congress for the allocation of the funds. just sayin'
No, Trump had his hands in it big time.
:auiqs.jpg:Thank you for your opinion....for what it's worth.

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Just how did Trump mishandle the funds from the original Bill? Very curious as what you

Oh wait...right after Trump signed that bill..he fired the IG in charge of that oversight
You seem pretty confident about your post....supply some links to back up your premise.
I'm sure some was mishandled....that's SOP for the government....under any administration.
But you go ahead with the orange man bad...you've been doing it since the old hag lost the last presidential election.

Actually, I have been doing it since before the Republican debates, when Trump who was unprepared to debate, spent his time flinging personal insults at his opponents and completely turned me off.
I also discovered that Trump cannot handle money, had 5 bankruptcies, stiffs contractors that he hires, and has to go to Saudi Arabia and Russian oligarchs for money. That boy is a grifter, plain and simple and is not to be trusted.
There are many articles written about Trump's past. Just google 'em and you too can become enlightened.
Context is everything. Gotta read all the details to the bankruptcies and the contractors.
By the way, how many companies has Trump owned over the years?

There is info on the bankruptcies and it ain't pretty. These companies that went bankrupt were not shell companies.
Many people lost jobs. He had a reputation for stiffing contractors. He, as president, could not secure prime time lawyers because he doesn't pay his bills. This is one bad dude.
Thank you for your opinion, bob. But, from what I had read....the contractors were the ones who stiffed him, he then just broke the contracts for lack of service.
Also, with having around 500 businesses that Trump has owned, there will be an OCCASIONAL BK. That's the nature of
owning businesses.
The rest of your BS is just partisan BS. Your opinion just isn't that important to me.
That is bullshit, pal. This is not my opinion.
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn ...
www.usatoday.com › politics › elections › 2016/06/09

Jun 9, 2016 - Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA ... City and three against the also out-of-business Trump Mortgage LLC in ... over small amounts of money that are negligible to the billionaire and his ...
Alleged, huh?
Was the quality of his work pristine?
You have no clue and you have only one side of what you consider the facts. There isn't enough information...other than a one sided hit piece.
Like I said, your opinion just isn't important to me.
There are plenty more like that article. Google it and find out. Trump is a grifter whether you care to admit it or not.

Umm who runs treasury?
He asked "how," not "who," moron.

I'm sure some was mishandled....that's SOP for the government....under any administration.

Actually, I have been doing it since before the Republican debates, when Trump who was unprepared to debate, spent his time flinging personal insults at his opponents and completely turned me off.
I also discovered that Trump cannot handle money, had 5 bankruptcies, stiffs contractors that he hires, and has to go to Saudi Arabia and Russian oligarchs for money. That boy is a grifter, plain and simple and is not to be trusted.
There are many articles written about Trump's past. Just google 'em and you too can become enlightened.
Context is everything. Gotta read all the details to the bankruptcies and the contractors.

There is info on the bankruptcies and it ain't pretty. These companies that went bankrupt were not shell companies.
Many people lost jobs. He had a reputation for stiffing contractors. He, as president, could not secure prime time lawyers because he doesn't pay his bills. This is one bad dude.
Thank you for your opinion, bob. But, from what I had read....the contractors were the ones who stiffed him, he then just broke the contracts for lack of service.
Also, with having around 500 businesses that Trump has owned, there will be an OCCASIONAL BK. That's the nature of
owning businesses.
The rest of your BS is just partisan BS. Your opinion just isn't that important to me.

Jun 9, 2016 - Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA ... City and three against the also out-of-business Trump Mortgage LLC in ... over small amounts of money that are negligible to the billionaire and his ...
Alleged, huh?
You have no clue and you have only one side of what you consider the facts. There isn't enough information...other than a one sided hit piece.
There are plenty more like that article. Google it and find out. Trump is a grifter whether you care to admit it or not.
Trump is also your President for the next 5 years.

No joke. These programs are very, very badly designed and are out of money because they’re massively wasteful.
Talk to Nancy, it’s her Bill.
The program was designed by McConnell and Mnuchin.
Wrong again.

No joke. These programs are very, very badly designed and are out of money because they’re massively wasteful.
Wrong again.

Nope. It was part of the original bill written by the two.

Wrong again.

Bloomberg? I’m supposed to sift thru propaganda to find the propaganda?

Wrong again.

Bloomberg? I’m supposed to sift thru propaganda to find the propaganda?

Weaksauce.

owning businesses.

Alleged, huh?
Trump is also your President for the next 5 years.

If he was my president, he would behave differently. He doesn't want to be my president since I didn't vote for him and he caters to his flock. 5 more years? Hope not and at the end of those 5 years we will effectively be a
autocracy.

Some of you are pathetic.
Trumo could die while saving a baby drowning in a raging river and you would make fun of his fatass for not swimming better.
Grow up.

Trumo could die while saving a baby drowning in a raging river and you would make fun of his fatass for not swimming better.
Grow up.
Trump wouldn’t risk his safety for his own kids. But, yes, I would laugh at his fat, traitorous ass if he drowned and washed up like a beached whale.

Grow up.
Trump wouldn’t risk his safety for his own kids. But, yes, I would laugh at his fat, traitorous ass if he drowned and washed up like a beached whale.
Since every president is a traitor, would you say that about all of them? Or are you just told to hate him more?

Grow up.
Since every president is a traitor, would you say that about all of them? Or are you just told to hate him more?
Trump literally is a traitor. He deserves nothing less than scorn. He belongs in gitmo.

Grow up.
Trump literally is a traitor. He deserves nothing less than scorn. He belongs in gitmo.
They all are. What makes him worse? Besides you being told to think so?

I blame ALL of congress for letting fat cat vultures scoop up most of that money. Should have been more safeguards.
Plenty to blame The Dithering Dotard for however.

Thanks, Obama! His economy, his virus

Uh Huh :rolleyes:

TRUMPVIRUS.jpg

That describes Leftards to a T, thanks.

Forum List

Back